I want to see the photo of Grim with Tony Benn soo much!!!

A

Andy Ison

I love Tony Benn!!! and I love vegetarian food!!!
Peace marches or anti-war marches are well worth going on!!!
Grim looked good in his T-shirt!!!
I think Grim has blue eyes?

don't let the blue eyes fool you! I'll post the Benn pic as soon as I get the film developed ok.

> I love Tony Benn!!! and I love vegetarian food!!!
> Peace marches or anti-war marches are well worth going on!!!
> Grim looked good in his T-shirt!!!
> I think Grim has blue eyes?

what kind of poor idiot has a FILM camera, get with it old man, jesus H chrrrrist

Re: I only have a FILM camra so there! i don't have a mobile phone or a car or anything!!!

Lots of people still have FILM camras!! leave Grim alone please.

ok HUGH CLARK/MORRISSEY TWENTY TURD! i'm currently hunting you down!

Well I don't have a home.

and YOU lynne of course, why are you hiding, you couldn't hide behind the grand canyon!

Re: how am I hiding, thicko?

poor stumpy clumpy, is everyone picking on you again, well stop being a nob, put yer mams cookin sherry down saddo.

did you like the pics of PIGGY sucking on that young lads LIPS? she LURVED it, you old cripple f***

Re: We must be gratfull for what we do have! some people are starving they don't have any camras!!

Think of all the poor people on the streets, people dying, people starving, people in pain.....

whatever stumpy, fancy coming to Bradford for a bash - haha

a one armed jobless calls ME stumpy! what's the world coming to? you couldn't make it up

that proves again how many lies you make up, you have the PROOF to back it up of course gravy?

daft-mopy, er what lie? Are you saying you never got smacked in Bradford & lost your camera?

err YES, that's what i'm saying mr one arm, do you hab eddy ebidence? i didn't think so

Re: We must be gratfull for what we do have! some people are starving they don't have any camras!!

yeah, a good kodak advantix would probably sort them right out, eh?

NOW BE NICE, IAN>>>

DON'T BE ANGRY JUST BECAUSE DADA LEFT US. I'LL GIVE UP THE DRINK ONE DAY AND WE'LL BE JUST LIKE A REAL FAMILY AGAIN. YOU, ME AND YOUR DEAD DADA WHO KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE HATES US BOTH. NOW, DON'T YOU GO RUSHING OFF TO BRADFORD WHERE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOU GOT AN ABSOLUTE BEATING AND YOUR CAMERA STOLEN. OH, IAN, PLEASE GO TO THE OFF LICENCE FOR YOUR MUMMY. I NEED ONE MORE TWO LITRE BOTTLE OF CIDER. PLEASE, IAN. BUY IT FOR ME WITH THE £10 YOU PRETEND YOU WON ON A SCRATCH CARD LIKE THE WHITE TRASH SCUM YOU REALLY ARE. IF YOU BUY IT FOR MUMMY I'LL PRETEND TO BE REALLY INTRESTED IN YOUR MOUSEMATS. PLEASE, IAN....

Back
Top Bottom