I want the world to know my secret

Nonsense, and your stupid thread dilemas

Shut up you ginger tuffs!

Re: A Belle and two rain drops

> I await out time. And, then maybe we can go private with this
> thread

Yeah, why don't you do that.

The rain falls down, on a humdrum Hub..

Try not to worry darling...you'll never have to suffer such atrocities again. Next week I'll be in your arms and no doubt you'll have dragged me into the bush by the station, or if you can't wait that long, you'll have probably have lept into the train carriage before I can even get out...and we'll be headed towards Blackpool North without a ticket..x x x

Re: Go Already!

> you'll never have to suffer such
> atrocities again. Next week I'll be in your arms

Buh Bye

Sitting on the Shard wall

Well, I survived the weekend at least. I'm counting down the days now until we're together again.

Naughty thoughts, darling x x x

petit_fours_110x110.gif

Jeez....

Look, Little Miss Moist and Nutty English Pervert / Magic Asshole - just clear off this board and send your sick emails privately!!!!

Cornfields aplenty

Yes, but it's the last stretch we must endure...hold on tight, grip onto the table and we'll make it, I promise..

Even naughtier thoughts, darling..xxxxx

A holiday sackful

Godspeed the day! Cripes, these daydreams are killing me...

xx

petit_fours_110x110.gif

A holiday suitcase

Darling..I must sit in a house of God and think these things...cripes, I hope 'He' isn't paying attention..xxx

Two holiday suitcases and hand luggage as well

Hopefully He's been looking the other way over the last couple of weeks when we've been together... Otherwise....

Paradise is for the blessed, not for the sex-obsessed.

LU x

Oh, get off it!

Just because you change the names doesn't mean that your sad thread should stay on the board!

Technology cannot defeat our love

Best of luck in your exam tomorrow, darling. I would write the necessary phrase in that language, but I'm afraid I don't know it. I'm sure you'd do swimmingly.

Saturday can't come soon enough x

good01.jpg

One more full day only

Only tomorrow to go, and then I'll be with you again. These last two weeks have been hellish. My days are silent without you. Hurry, hurry back to me x

good03.jpg

Foot in your head, it's the same as your ass

Oh shut up!

Stretch out and invite into the night

Babes! Less than 24 hours to go before I'll have your lovely self in my arms. An end to this purgatory is in sight! Thank God...

"They go ping, you know." x

Decadence loves me

Aw babes. This is no fun at all, posting messages that you can't read. I hope you're back on line very, very soon.
Another Saturday over, the bed christened. We've yet to make a dent in that two-month bonanza, but there's always next weekend....

x

good03.jpg

He Cried

Hurry back to me babes! We're in danger of falling off the edge again! We need more input to pull us away from the edge! Sob!

Miss you x

superfit.jpg

A Question for You

Do you really have to post this pic? Do you really have to fill a thread with nonsense? Is it your form of entertainment?

I've watched you do this for some time, and I've watched the harassment, and I wonder why do you still do it? Really, why not email instead? Or is the thought of sharing your messages with hundreds of people that makes it exciting for you? Just truly curious.....

It doesn't really mean anything at all

> Do you really have to post this pic? Do you really have to fill
> a thread with nonsense? Is it your form of entertainment?

> I've watched you do this for some time, and I've watched the
> harassment, and I wonder why do you still do it? Really, why not
> email instead? Or is the thought of sharing your messages with
> hundreds of people that makes it exciting for you? Just truly
> curious.....

That pic. I know, I dithered whether to use it, but in the end the phone was ringing and I made a snap decision and click "Post". It's a private joke between myself and Little Miss X, who is currently missing in action. She'll understand when she sees it.

Why do we post on this board? For fun, basically. I really don't think that we can be criticised for our messages having meagre Morrissey content (when they do, if you look hard enough) if you've read some of the disturbing posts that other people have put. You won't find us gratuitously swearing here or criticising people blindly and venemously... Although things did get a little heated the other week when other impolite users were hijacking our names and written appalling messages - the spelling and grammar were quite dreadful before you tripped over the rude words.

Personally, I get no sort of kick out of writing here with the knowledge that what we write will be viewed by many others. If voyeurs want to come and browse, let them. The allegory I keep returning to is that Little Miss and myself have claimed a quite part of the garden. If others want to watch, then let them.

I'm sure Morrissey wouldn't mind.
Gulp! I mentioned the "M" word! Is that allowed?

Bye bye.

tulip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom