I want the world to know my secret

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2000 (read-only)' started by 3 storms, Mar 19, 2000.

1. I just want to say...

Yes, I have been away. But hopefully, it's all been fixed now. Aw, my Little Magic Fairy, faithfully posting messages even though I wasn't here to view them. Much appreciated, darling.

But just look at the mess of this garden! Tsk! Haven't you even mowed the lawn, my love? Maybe it's just as well, to save the toy soldiers from even more harm...xxx

2. Re: It doesn't really mean anything at all

Thank you for your post. I clearly see what you're saying now. Well, carry on, nice shoe. = )

Be well,

NYD

3. Welcome back!

Lovely to have you back in our garden, Little Miss Postman. While I mow the lawn, could you make a start with the weeding in the flower beds? They've missed your gentle touch while you've been away.

x

[​IMG]

4. Mother approved of them

Good luck for tomorrow morning babes. 9:15 am, I'll be thinking of you. I'll meet you here in the garden afterwards. See? I've been browsing for garden furniture so we can sit in the sun while the toy soldiers mow the lawn.

x

[​IMG]

5. It's raining, it's pouring

Grrr! It's raining right now. It will do the garden some good, but I'm not relishing cycling back in this weather. Whimper.

Glad the exam went well though x

6. Drowned Rat

Aw babes... Where were you when I needed you? Arriving home, soaked and miserable, there was nobody to towel me dry. Whimper.