I want the world to know my secret

3

3 storms

Guest
I was really Auntie T. , the fake James the despised and original rebel too. Hah ahah ahahhahhahaha. Take that world!
 
3

3 storms

Guest
Re: I am also flirty..hee hee(nm)

> I was really Auntie T. , the fake James the despised and
> original rebel too. Hah ahah ahahhahhahaha. Take that world!
 
M

Moz Gurlie

Guest
> I was really Auntie T. , the fake James the despised and
> original rebel too. Hah ahah ahahhahhahaha. Take that world!

::shakes head::
You're living a lie man! wake up!

Oh..and um, er..i have a confession to..i am
hnia, the "original" james the despised, and the
"real" flirty..

love,
Moz Gurlie
 
F

Fabricio

Guest
> ::shakes head::
> You're living a lie man! wake up!

> Oh..and um, er..i have a confession to..i am
> hnia, the "original" james the despised, and the
> "real" flirty..

> love,
> Moz Gurlie

I am in facy Mr. T.




a gift to ~~ greasetea ~~
 
A

Auntie T.(ORIGINAL RECIPE)

Guest
LIAR!...LIAR!...LIAR!...

You couldn't even begin to be me!
 
B

BlLLY BULLSHlT

Guest
> I am in facy Mr. T.

That's cool. can you throw out all those damn raggy gothic clowns to outer space for us? along with the anarchy hoodlums?
 
F

~~ flirty ~~

Guest
ReYou might be flirty, but I am ~~ flirty ~~! nm

Who else would want to be known as flirty?
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
Re: I want the world to know my secret - I do, y'know

> I'm the Magic Fairy. I like to have elaborate conversations with
> myself. Possibly. Maybe. Erm.

Imposter! I am the REAL Magic Fairy... Although my name is taken from a second hand source. You know the one... Blush...




Joe Meek should produce Morrissey.
 
L

Little Miss Curious

Guest
Re: I want the world to know my secret - I do, y'know

> Imposter! I am the REAL Magic Fairy... Although my name is taken
> from a second hand source. You know the one... Blush...

Alright, alright, I admit it. You've caught me red-handed. But your name my darling, derived from this so-called 'source', should leave you red faced...wink wink...




Oh, just click here if you feel nosey..
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
Re: I want the world to know my secret - I do, y'know

> Alright, alright, I admit it. You've caught me red-handed. But
> your name my darling, derived from this so-called 'source',
> should leave you red faced...wink wink...

I know... It does. But I still haven't seen it.... Sigh. Wink.




Joe Meek should produce Morrissey.
 
L

Little Miss Curious - no-one ever steals my name..

Guest
Re: I want the world to know my secret - I do, y'know

> I know... It does. But I still haven't seen it.... Sigh. Wink.

Yes, yes, yes, I know. She's getting restless as well. She keeps harrassing me for an introduction. I'll have to give in soon enough...




Oh, just click here if you feel nosey..
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
All girls have secrets and here is yours...

> Yes, yes, yes, I know. She's getting restless as well. She keeps
> harrassing me for an introduction. I'll have to give in soon
> enough...

"Take the easy way and give in. Yeah, and let me in..."

I only want a little peek.
 
L

Little Miss Curious - no-one ever steals my name..

Guest
...so let it be known....

A little peek eh? Well, you'll have to earn it. Turn up on my doorstep armed with a packet of Lovehearts and a Little Miss Curious air freshner, and I'll think about it...




Oh, just click here if you feel nosey..
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
You just haven't earned it yet, baby

> A little peek eh? Well, you'll have to earn it.

I'll bring cascades of Lovehearts, Little Miss books and white lillies to your doorstep. And a bottle of Lucozade too. All for a quick flash... Wink.
 
L

Little Miss Curious - no-one ever steals my name..

Guest
You're just the same as I am

> I'll bring cascades of Lovehearts, Little Miss books and white
> lillies to your doorstep. And a bottle of Lucozade too. All for
> a quick flash... Wink.

How much petrol is in your car again? One hour and eight minutes is it?

If you're willing to wear your lycra shorts to keep warm, I'll take you down by the river if you like...

I'm waiting.




Oh, just click here if you feel nosey..
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
Let me help you out of those wet things

Yes! Take me to the river. The sound of the rushing water and birdsong in the trees would be heavenly. There's magic in the air. So have me. I won't murmur.
 
T

The Magic Fairy

Guest
Don't be afraid. Close your eyes and dive in.

> Pop on the purple ones.

I will do for next time, darling. But only if are attired in the magic fairy garment... The ones I'm aching to see.. I can hear those faerie bells tinkling in the woods...
 
Top Bottom