I want the one I can't have thread

stop been such an american wet fart, just walk reet up to her and say "get thi coat luv thas pulled" tek her fer a bag o chips down at local chippy and grab everything u can while waitin fer bus in bus shelter. cant fail.

Relationships should never based on one person depending on the other. Relationships should be based on mutual desire.

You sound really passive and supplicative. You should call her because you want to call her. It's not your job to protect her from you.

Does she ever call you?

You guys are already friends. This is good and bad. It's good because you are able to talk to you whenever you want but it's bad because she sees you as a friend and unless she's harbouring some secret desire to be with you. It can be hard to convert a girl to change the relationship.

How long have you know her for?
How often do you see her?

I've known her for about 3 months and see her like twice a month

stop been such an american wet fart, just walk reet up to her and say "get thi coat luv thas pulled" tek her fer a bag o chips down at local chippy and grab everything u can while waitin fer bus in bus shelter. cant fail.

Hahahaha.

I defer to the master for advice on this then:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ1RsKMWXHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ1RsKMWXHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I know sortie means EXIT but google sortie and definition, it's kinda funny. :p

a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position

:lbf:

Aye, that all made sense to me.

"Get thi coat luv thas pulled":lbf:very good:thumb:

See my problem is I'm always afraid to tell people how I feel. D:

both my friend and my dad yelled at me for it this weekend. I feel terrible, because I told my friend to go for a guy we both liked (I neglected to tell her I liked him too...I felt bad...) and my dad told her that I liked him after he left on Friday. She was more annoyed with the fact I just didn't tell her.

so then my dad told me to stop being an idiot and just tell him how I feel. But I don't want to do that, cause I'm sure it'll make it awkward. he says that he doesn't want to date right now, he just wants to graduate. So even though both my friend and dad say I have a good chance (or as my friend says "you MAKE him want to date") I really don't want to ruin what friendship I have with him.

cause he is the only person in that school that I REALLY get along. we like a lot of the same stuff. (He is also the only person to know the Smiths are!)

Although he left his scarf here...so I think that's a sign. 8)

Tags
irrelevant
Back
Top Bottom