I want the one I can't have thread

M

MuteWitness616

This song is so easy to relate to. I, right now desire somebody madly and desperately but can I have them, I don't know. Haven't attempted to pursue her. So as of right now I want thE one I can't have

Anybody else feel this way, to the point where it's driving you MAD

One of the few covers I prefer by Morrissey's band compared to The Smiths original due to the slowing down in tempo.

I think you should stop pursuing her.

Well, you're not doing either of you any favors if her heart is set on someone else despite if you feel you can prove otherwise.

I don't think she likes anybody else, that's the problem. I don't think she likes SOMEONE. She likes NOBODY.

I don't think she likes anybody else, that's the problem. I don't think she likes SOMEONE. She likes NOBODY.

I defer to the master for advice on this then:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ1RsKMWXHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ1RsKMWXHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I know sortie means EXIT but google sortie and definition, it's kinda funny. :p

This song is so easy to relate to. I, right now desire somebody madly and desperately but can I have them, I don't know. Haven't attempted to pursue her. So as of right now I want thE one I can't have

What would you lose in attempting to pursue her?

[Where are you in life - married with three kids, or 16 clumsy and shy?]

In your are closer to the latter (am guessing here), then surely the consequences of a put-down from her are unlikely to strench much further the igmany of the dumbfounded stare after the initial "no".

I think you should stop pursuing her.

Aw, but he hasn't even attempted to pursue her yet! :confused:

I think he should consider approaching her and without saying a word, just serenade her with this song, hand on heart. It could be the start of a beautiful relationship (or the end of the opportunity)! :thumb:

Either the part of James Joyce will be played by Aalborg Mozman or I'm the only one here who has no idea what igmany means. :straightface: :p

Aw, but he hasn't even attempted to pursue her yet! :confused:

I think he should consider approaching her and without saying a word, just serenade her with this song, hand on heart. It could be the start of a beautiful relationship (or the end of the opportunity)! :thumb:

If he knows enough to know she want's nobody and doesn't want him, then he's pursued her. I just fear that he's extending his breaking heart feeling if he knows she's doing something else.

You know, a tactic I've learned from cheesy Hollywood movies that might work is to fix her up with someone who would seem attractive to her and eventually have him act like a monster, then her other option, you, looks way better and she falls for you instead. :rolleyes:

a tactic I've learned from cheesy Hollywood movies that might work is to fix her up with someone who would seem attractive to her and eventually have him act like a monster, then her other option, you, looks way better and she falls for you instead. :rolleyes:

my experience tells me cheesy Hollywood movies are unreliable :rolleyes: :)

my experience tells me cheesy Hollywood movies are unreliable :rolleyes: :)

This is true because I believe the last movie of this scenario in the theater had the monster fall for the girl too and reveal his true nature, so still mutewitness616 would lose but most likely hook up with her quirky but lovable best friend instead.

Shit, I'm in the wrong business, I should be writing this schlock, or at least getting PAID to write this schlock. :p

Just Ask her.

If you just can't get her of your mind, just ask her. Or at least show her that you're interested in a very obvious way. (Insert crude joke here.)

Easier said than done perhaps, but still the way to go.

Anybody else feel this way, to the point where it's driving you MAD

How do you know that you cannot have her?

Tags
irrelevant
Back
Top Bottom