I wanna tell you something interesting

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
In 2003 I started going "crazy" or one could say I "woke up" from my coma of knowing or whatever. I've always been odd, read people, talked to animals, whatever. But it wasn't until 2003 that I got help with it from Big G and figured out a system theat made it all work. So there's that.

Now in the beginning stage of reading nature, (it's a language, can't you read?) I sometimes got it wrong, but looking back my mistakes were sort of cute. An interesting one that I want to tell about that borders on cute/eerie just dawned on me the other day when I was in the neighborhood where it happened. Being in a place does a lot to bring back memories of an event.

So when I went crazy I thought for some reason that I was wanted by someone in particular and that he was stalking me. :straightface: I lived in Paso Robles at the time in between Vine and Spring toward the lower numbers. I was living with a very angry man who at times was the epitome of sweetness and at times absolute rage and hate. To say the least I constantly lived in fear and would take walks with my old dog Hey Al in order to experience balance for a few hours. So it was during 2004 that I learned to read my dog more closely. He;d tell me things, it;s hard to describe. I don;t have a St. Francis complex, it's just that animals are amazing at communicating the intentions of a greater force because they aren't tied down to the human trappings of manipulation, it;s hard to describe. So Al would kind of take me for a walk and I'd just sort of look at what he was showing me. We'd walk up Vine Street to start because there was less traffic and it was tree-lined. He;d inevitable ALWAYS take me into the neighborhoods off of Vine that were up in the hills. I thought God was telling me to get exercise. :o Then I thought God was telling me that this person I thought was stalking me had bought a home in the hills and I could find him there. So day after day, further down Vine Street I'd let Al walk me into these neighborhoods. And it;s not like I'd walk up and knock on the doors or anything, I's just read the signs they had in their yard or whatever, and they all said I was getting closer.

So one day we walked all the way over to the area of 15th street. If memory serves, it was 15th street and looking at the mapquest map, it's reminiscent of where this happened. It was a cul-de-sac. But the way the houses were it seemed like a private driveway and Al was destined to walk up it, pulling at the leash when normally he was the GENTLEST walker of all time. Because of his excitement, I suddenly got shy, like maybe my "stalker's" house was up there and I'd have to confront him and I didn't know what to say. So I walked Al home and stayed away.

You know what used to be on that hill? The Paso Robles War Memorial Hospital where James Dean was pronounced dead. :eek:

And despite the fact Morrissey said he did not see signs when I asked him, the reason I suspect that he is so adamant about not eating animals, particularly dogs and cats and the whole subspecies thing, is that Morrissey talks to them too. God is a gentle soul who prefers to reside in the bodies of our four-legged friends. Humans should know better than to eat dogs and cats in particular.

And despite the fact Morrissey said he did not see signs when I asked him, the reason I suspect that he is so adamant about not eating animals, particularly dogs and cats and the whole subspecies thing, is that Morrissey talks to them too. God is a gentle soul who prefers to reside in the bodies of our four-legged friends. Humans should know better than to eat dogs and cats in particular.

I like that sentiment, CG. It's very lovely.

I just wanted to tell you I had a very sad experience yesterday.
I was on my way to the train station on foot. There was a girl
sitting on the nature strip in her dressing gown, crying. She would have
been in her thirties I guess. I stopped and talked to her. She looked like
her nose was broken and she had blood and cuts and bruises all over her.
I asked her if I could call the police or an ambulance for her. She kept
saying no. I asked her who did this to you and she said it was her boyfriend
and then she said she was waiting for his mother to come over to see her and that her boyfriend had left the flat. I asked her again if I could help her and she said no again so I walked away. Anyway, I couldn't stop
thinking about it so I rang the police and told them and they said they'd go and check things out.
Another thing that gets me is there were cars driving past and I don't know how long she had been sitting there for but noone had stopped to help her.
A lot of things in the world I just don't understand.

How interesting. I was, of course, left with chills running down my spine!

Back
Top Bottom