I tried to tell you all...but you just wouldnt listen

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and you a
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and you a

I said"dont f*** with the wings,they're the best f***in team in the league today,led by the PIMP of the f***in NHL,stevie franchise". You guys dont listen to me,I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

The wings won 3-2 to claim the top seed in the western conference this year and also won the presidents trophy. Now,when they hoist Lord stanley for a fourth time in less than 10 years,no one will be able to f*** with them or me.

They are the best f***in team in the NHL.....they all eat yoshinoya and my main man "the franchise" will be a 4 time stanley cup winner.

Now,Im off to yoshinoya........

F

fryman

> I said"dont f*** with the wings,they're the best f***in team in the
> league today,led by the PIMP of the f***in NHL,stevie franchise". You
> guys dont listen to me,I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

> The wings won 3-2 to claim the top seed in the western conference this
> year and also won the presidents trophy. Now,when they hoist Lord stanley
> for a fourth time in less than 10 years,no one will be able to f*** with
> them or me.

> They are the best f***in team in the NHL.....they all eat yoshinoya and my
> main man "the franchise" will be a 4 time stanley cup winner.

> Now,Im off to yoshinoya........

Let's wait and see how Cujo makes out in the playoffs....he sure as hell ain't no Hasek.....with their older players I'd say they're prime to be upset.......If I were the wings I sure wouldn't wanna play the oilers in the first round.......I'd say the team to watch for is Calgary..........But I'll have to stick with my team Vancouver.

M

Mr Untouchable

What is all this shit, this aint football, you dont even sound English to me either Improper!

M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the NHL

Man,I was born in ohio(bg),I grew up a red wings fan. Football??? it's over right now. When football comes back in sept,Ill be sporting the Browns with pride(someones gotta be a browns fan). My indians are trash,but you knew that.

Top Bottom