Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Your painfully monochromatic observations of the world around you reveal the embarrassing limitations of your intellect. You actually seem incapable of perceiving nuance, you’re completely tethered to the false binary. Don’t feel bad, most dupes are. Because Radis and I disagree with you on a few fundamental points, we must be “blind apostles of the globalist scum.” Because I find racism tedious and intellectually dishonest, I must be “woke.”

Every single one of your “points” comes from a place of self-aggrandizing delusion. It’s actually not about the science, the facts or the truth. It’s about compensating for your miserable little existence by being as reactionary and contrarian as possible. It certainly doesn’t come from a place of compassion or concern for injustice, it’s simply a desire to put yourself alongside your heroes as “thought warriors” or whatever the f***. It’s all about you.

And as Radis succinctly pointed out, your never-ending lines of bullshit are all textbook right-wing conspiracy babble. There’s no originality there whatsoever, I can locate your entire worldview in 30 seconds on any white nationalist, conspiracy-centric forum.
It must kill you then that Moz believes in such "conspiracies" also.

When the New Normal and its restrictions are still going on next year (and forever) will you still believe it was all about a flu virus?

Globalists couldn't care less if sick old people died. They'd welcome it. In fact all the old people who get vaccinated will probably die off in the next year or two (which was the aim I'm sure).

Last edited:
It must kill you then that Moz believes in such "conspiracies" also.

When the new normal and it's restrictions are still going on next year (and forever) will you still believe it was all about a flu virus?

Globalists couldn't care less if old people died. They'd welcome it. In fact all the old people who get vaccinated will probably die off in the next year or two (which was the aim I'm sure).
You do wonder what it will take; next year to complement and deepen our new economic depression we’ll have curfews and (very probably) rationing of some kind. And I suspect those two will still be bleating about R numbers and viral loads.

You do wonder what it will take; next year to complement and deepen our new economic depression we’ll have curfews and (very probably) rationing of some kind. And I suspect those two will still be bleating about R numbers and viral loads.
Another clueless, pompous bore. Your oppression fantasies are so detached from reality.

When they've introduced Universal Income due to all the bankrupt businesses and have permanent restrictions on so many aspects of our lives (due to virus "pandemics" and climate change "emergencies" - all to supposedly keep us safe) these two clowns will still believe it is all in our best interests.

But furthermore, woke people seem to enjoy restrictions. I think they enjoy the whole drama of this scamdemic. In fact they have really proved themselves to be in thrall to authoritarianism to the point that I now believe they would make good compliant Soviet Communists or Nazi party members.

@Verso and @Radis Noir never veer from the party line of their adored betters. They let these men do their thinking for them and will defend them all the way (like @RadisNoir did about Professor "Lockdown Shagger Hypocrite" Ferguson.)

Here's a couple of their rich, woke and extremely wealthy idols: Rothschild and Blair.

roth.jpg

Last edited:
I like also how he's 2 days behind the news when posting this because the borders are now closed. D'OH!

What a f***ing dick

Oh. My. f***ing God.

Now he's posting HIM.

It's over. If any of you had ANY doubts. He's lost. He's a scumbag racist apologist.
I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....

I see FornicatedSkinFlap is at it again.
A poor sod, with an extreme delusion of grandeur. :crazy:
Never give up!

When they've introduced Universal Income due to all the nonexistent business and have permanent restrictions on so many aspects of our lives (due to virus "pandemics" and climate change "emergencies" - all to supposedly keep us safe) these two clowns will still believe it is all in our best interests.

But furthermore, woke people seem to enjoy restrictions. I think they enjoy the whole drama of this scamdemic. In fact they have really proved themselves to be in thrall to authoritarianism to the point that I now believe they would make good Soviet Communists or Nazi party members.

Verso and Radis never veer from the party line of their adored betters. They let these men do their thinking for them and will defend them all the way (like radis did about Professor "Lockdown Shagger Hypocrite" Ferguson.

Here's a couple of their rich, woke and extremely wealthy idols: Rothschild and Blair.

View attachment 66921
It's creeps like this who run the world - and we're expected to believe their scamdemic and pointless lockdowns?

The only odd thing is how many people do. But they know well the way most of us are psychologically wired. Most of us will believe anything at all if it is plastered all over "official media" because we innately fear standing out from the crowd. It's how we're wired. Most of us anyway. These psychos know they can say and do anything and we'll lap it up.

Last edited:
There is no longer a Left and Right, only those who are on the side of the anti-freedom globalists (and who believe their trickery) and those who are not.

Here's some interesting news about the enormous Covid hospital in London that was never used... It has now been dismantled... in the middle of a supposed "pandemic".

For the cosseted children here: some Wiki notes on The Great Depression. Forbes anticipates the economic disaster about to hit the UK will be much, much, worse. Nevertheless, it does provide a glimpse of the future for those apparently unaffected by the shockwaves that have hit the 800, 000 new unemployed in the UK.

Keep wearing the masks by all means, but the rose tinted spectacles are out of fashion—and you’re starting to look more than a bit daft.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a promotional tool, it is an own goal.

As a Situationist style online intervention—intended to Provoke and irk—it’s occasionally brilliant.
Provokes and irks

if that is en par with taking laxatives then yes it does have that effect

You are 100% brainwashed by people you see as your betters. Put the Covid scam and it's "facts" through a mere 30 seconds of critical thinking and it all falls to dust.

You are a model of conformism in your thinking. At Stanford you'd be ramping the electric shocks to eleven.
You are a prime example of conformism. It keeps in many guises including bandwagon jumping in some illogical attempt to appear non conformist but by doing so you join the throngs of delusional conformist theorists.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom