Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
With your bossy attitude, you would have to pay me for it, that is why. I am not interested in continuing this conversation and if you are unwilling to accept my answer, then you are free to think of me what you want. Over and ignore.
So you still, in the last 10 minutes, have no idea what you are talking about. And you still, having said that you are 'over', are back for more. Let me summarize this for you. You have waded into a conversation that you do not have the first idea about, and are now saying 'oh you nasty, nasty man for actually knowing what you are talking about, why do you use facts to point out my idiocy?'

Go to bed, you amateur. Fingers crossed you may find something tomorrow you actually know something about.

No - wait, having said it's over twice already, will you be back for more? I'm on the edge of my seat.

So you still, in the last 10 minutes, have no idea what you are talking about. And you still, having said that you are 'over', are back for more. Let me summarize this for you. You have waded into a conversation that you do not have the first idea about, and are now saying 'oh you nasty, nasty man for actually knowing what you are talking about, why do you use facts to point out my idiocy?'

Go to bed, you amateur. Fingers crossed you may find something tomorrow you actually know something about.

No - wait, having said it's over twice already, will you be back for more? I'm on the edge of my seat.
Wow, you're smart , huh ?
LOOK AT ME, I KNOW STUFF ABOUT CHEMICALS !

and you're using your mighty brain to defend an industry that relies on child labor and animal cruelty . Congratulations .

I'll take that as an "I haven't got a f***ing clue what I'm talking about, so I'll bail out now please". Why do you do this?

If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, why do you wade in pretending you do? I know all about tannery chemistry. I'm ready to talk about it with you. You made statements about the chemicals polluting the water AND air, and I'm asking you to substantiate that. Clearly you can't do that. Why not just admit you're in way above your head?

Or perhaps you DO want to talk about the chemistry you so readily rail against - in which case would you like me to start? What do you think about the antifungal properties of DBNPA? How do you see the future for chromate alternatives?

🤒

Oy new expertise for our local nutter: TANNERY CHEMISTRY!!:crazy:
WTF??? the ANTI FUNGAL OF DNPA!!!??
what does that ridiculous nonsense have to do Bermuda britches :crazy:

FUNGUS is what CREATES AIR POLLUTION and WATER POLLUTION!!! FUNGS FROM LEATHER SHOES!!:rolleyes:

WTF? fungus from leather shoes creates air and water pollution?o_O

YES YES!! I AM AN EXPERT! PROVE IM WRONG I DARE YOU
PROVE YOUR SHOES HAVE NO ANTI FUNGUS FUNGUS!!!:crazy:

🤒
"TANNERY CHEMISTRY EXPERT"o_O
maybe the time has come to make an appt over at the rubber room.:crazy:

On one thread today, I’ve seen an individual delighting in the threat of fresh social inequalities—especially those about to impact on working classes on both sides of the Atlantic. And here there’s another mouthpiece of the hegemony ready to defend the environmental credentials of the animal slaughter industry.

Morrissey’s only regret must be that these people ever alighted on his art at all.

On one thread today, I’ve seen an individual delighting in the threat of fresh social inequalities—especially those about to impact on working classes on both sides of the Atlantic. And here there’s another mouthpiece of the hegemony ready to defend the environmental credentials of the animal slaughter industry.

Morrissey’s only regret must be that these people ever alighted on his art at all.

WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK?? :swear
are you a TANNERY CHEMISTRY EXPERT????

(-the nutter is a tanner? he must think hes Chaucer in the Canterbury Tales:crazy:)

IM ALSO A COBBLER!!! an expert IN COBBLING CHEMISTRY!!!:straightface:

(you are ? a cobbler? 🤒)

YES:swear
a COBBLING AND TANNING CHEMISTRY EXPERT so shut your mouths about air and water pollution unless you do cobbling or tannerying.🤒

In addition, Spent the Day in Bed has a great video—the best since Alma Matters.

I enjoy the first two Electronic albums (The first is a classic), and the Bert Jansch album. Otherwise, Marr’s work without Morrissey has been pedestrian. On balance, the mediocre Boomslang was a high point as a ‘solo’ project. Unbelievably, that album is nearly 18 years old.

Marr should of course join New Order. They seem to want his sound, and he evidently benefits from working with Sumner: it’s a shoo-in.
Dear me Hovis , you have found your self in a spot or bother with this morrissey single....
like you , I completely agree. A dam fine single with the video in your local working men’s club/ now women... as well🤮
You sir shall be in the chair, like the star that you are, and I , shall be knackering myself by hauling your large frame..... now get me half a double diamond, we’ll call it quits🤩🤩🤩🤩

I know what chemicals are used in tanneries. I've been there and done it. I'm asking you if you're half, fully, or not at all informed. I would venture the latter, but please do go ahead and prove me wrong. Pick one stage in the process and let's talk about the chemistry. Over to you.

chromium-water-pollution-health-risks.jpg

According to the information collected in Blacksmith’s inventory of sites, South Asia, and in particular India and Pakistan, has the highest number of tanning industries, with South America also at risk of large populations being exposed to chromium contamination.

Exposure Pathways

Chromium from leather tanning can make its way into air, soil, food, and water, and the most common forms of exposure are through inhalation of dust or fumes and ingestion of or contact with contaminated water. Workers in tanning facilities can inhale airborne chromium and can also be exposed by dermal contact from improper handling.

Wastewater and solid waste from tanning operations often find their way into surface water, where toxins are carried downstream and contaminate water used for bathing, cooking, swimming, and irrigation. Chromium waste can also seep into the soil and contaminate groundwater systems that provide drinking water for nearby communities. In addition, contamination in water can build up in aquatic animals, which are a common source of food.

Soil that is contaminated by chromium waste also poses a health hazard, since toxic dust can be inhaled by both people and livestock.41

Health Effects

Chromium commonly occurs in two forms. Trivalent chromium (chromium III) is a naturally occurring element that is relatively stable and innocuous, and can be found in plants, animals, and soil. Hexavalent chromium (chromium VI) is far more dangerous for humans, and is usually created by anthropogenic causes.

Hexavalent chromium is a toxic human carcinogen that can cause or increase the rates of certain cancers. Inhalation of chromium VI, which occurs most frequently among workers, has been found to cause cancer of the respiratory system. Inhalation of dust contaminated with chromium can also lead to eye damage, ulcerations, swelling, asthmatic bronchitis, and irritation to the throat and nose. More chronic exposure can sometimes cause sores to develop in the nose and can even lead to the formation of holes in the nasal septum.42

Ingestion of chromium VI can cause stomach problems, such as ulcers, and can also be damaging for kidney and liver functions. Dermal contact causes a number of skin problems, including rashes, sores, and ulcers.

In addition, several studies have found evidence that chromium accumulation in the body can damage a person’s ability to metabolize iron, which can lead to iron deficiency anemia.

Tannery-waste-open-canal.jpg

Looks like a delightful place to raise a family.

🤒

Oy if the skinny tanning chemicals dont kill you with chromium, the skinny cobbling chemicals will:drama:

I'll take that as an "I haven't got a f***ing clue what I'm talking about, so I'll bail out now please". Why do you do this?

If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, why do you wade in pretending you do? I know all about tannery chemistry. I'm ready to talk about it with you. You made statements about the chemicals polluting the water AND air, and I'm asking you to substantiate that. Clearly you can't do that. Why not just admit you're in way above your head?

Or perhaps you DO want to talk about the chemistry you so readily rail against - in which case would you like me to start? What do you think about the antifungal properties of DBNPA? How do you see the future for chromate alternatives?

:(

so much to answer for your tanner and cobbler air and water polluting chemicals , skinny:censored:

It's just an attempt at retaliation, which logically had to fail. There is no real interest in tanneries and the like.

I didn't expect to start a fight about the tannery industry.

The leather works got done a few times for pollution when I was growing up & then moved to a new complex that no one ever gets near.

It really did stink - you'd have to time it to run past the vent (which was next to a public path) to avoid getting hit with it.

Listening to Radio 4: Graham Fellows shares his Birthday with Morrissey. Fact!

Uncleskinny always asks for evidence but then ignores it unless he's dealing with someone like Andy I that he can bully. He's a coward.

How does it come to be that UncleSkinny teaches that it’s not ok for anyone to be racist - even in cases when the individuals or discussions in question are clearly NOT racist

However it’s perfectly fine for UncleSkinny to identify, mock and bully Andy I - in fact, likely all the more so - for said person being someone who Skinny knew to have suffered from serious and prolonged mental health issues.

The mind absolutely boggles.

🤒
FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE 10 MIN TO REPLY TO MY EXPERT POSTS:swear
AND YOU MUST POST WITH DATA AND CHEMICAL CHARTS as I AM A CHEMICAL EXPERT!!o_O
some further changes to the governing rules:
RACE IS CULTURE AND CULTURE RELIGION AND RELIGION RACE and CULTURE RACE AND RACE RELIGION:swear
FURTHERMORE:
FUNGUS is FUNGUS CAPICE?:straightface:
COMPRENDE???? COMPREHEND??
also
FUNGUS IS NOT FUNGUS:confused:
NO LIP JUST OBEY> i am the EXPERT and if i say FUNGUS is FUNGUS and NOT FUNGUS then you accept or you will be :banned:
and

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom