Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
It must kill you then that Moz believes in such "conspiracies" also.

When the New Normal and its restrictions are still going on next year (and forever) will you still believe it was all about a flu virus?

Globalists couldn't care less if sick old people died. They'd welcome it. In fact all the old people who get vaccinated will probably die off in the next year or two (which was the aim I'm sure).
I don’t believe anyone with a brain thinks it to be a flu virus.

You do wonder what it will take; next year to complement and deepen our new economic depression we’ll have curfews and (very probably) rationing of some kind. And I suspect those two will still be bleating about R numbers and viral loads.
It is a shame this viral cleansing doesn’t strike some of you lot. We can hope that will come

When they've introduced Universal Income due to all the bankrupt businesses and have permanent restrictions on so many aspects of our lives (due to virus "pandemics" and climate change "emergencies" - all to supposedly keep us safe) these two clowns will still believe it is all in our best interests.

But furthermore, woke people seem to enjoy restrictions. I think they enjoy the whole drama of this scamdemic. In fact they have really proved themselves to be in thrall to authoritarianism to the point that I now believe they would make good compliant Soviet Communists or Nazi party members.

@Verso and @Radis Noir never veer from the party line of their adored betters. They let these men do their thinking for them and will defend them all the way (like @RadisNoir did about Professor "Lockdown Shagger Hypocrite" Ferguson.)

Here's a couple of their rich, woke and extremely wealthy idols: Rothschild and Blair.

View attachment 66921
No one is restricting you. Go out there and do what you want. In reality it is what most people I see are doing.

Don’t worry about it. Hovis, like Hofmann, is so obsolete that he might as well not even be here at all.

Last edited:
No one here is expecting Morrissey to repent or apologize for anything. They are simply weighing in on what they see as his relentless stupidity as exacerbated by his midwit nephew. It's not that complicated.

No one here is expecting Morrissey to repent or apologize for anything. They are simply weighing in on what they see as his relentless stupidity as exacerbated by his midwit nephew. It's not that complicated.
@Nerak says Moz does not actually believe in what he says (bizarre I know). She thinks all Moz's anti-mass immigration comments etc have been taken "out of context" and he's actually a fully paid up wokester.

@Nerak says he does not actually believe in a single controversial thing Moz says. She thinks all his anti-mass immigration comments have been taken out of context and he's actually a fully paid up wokester.
You and Nerak are two sides of the same coin, occupying the same degree of personally-invested delusion about Morrissey's intentions but on polar opposite ends of the spectrum. In short, you're both wrong.

You and Nerak are two sides of the same coin, occupying the same degree of personally-invested delusion about Morrissey's intentions but on polar opposite ends of the spectrum. In short, you're both wrong.
You are actually more woke than Nerak - which is hard but clearly not impossible.

Suck on that.

It means loving other races more than your own (but only theoretically). It's an affliction popular with weak and confused whites.
I don't love any race. The way that I engage with life is much more nuanced and colorful than that. Your perception of the world comes from your very limited and distorted view of it, i.e. from behind a screen, sad as hell and seething with a confused, jealous rage.

I don't love any race. The way that I engage with life is much more nuanced and colorful than that. Your perception of the world comes from your very limited and distorted view of it, i.e. from behind a screen, sad as hell and seething with a confused, jealous rage.
You blatantly supported the divisive black power identity group BLM at the height of the Floyd hysteria. You stuck up for this disgusting woman-beating specimen in debates with me. I celebrated his demise.

I don't do rage by the way - that's your territory. As is confusion and jealousy.

You blatantly supported BLM at the height of the Floyd hysteria. You stuck up for this disgusting woman-beating specimen in debates with me. I celebrated his demise.

I don't do rage by the way - that's your territory.
I don't recall ever vocally supporting BLM, I simply understood what the fuss was about and judged it accordingly. Nor did I sanctify George Floyd, I merely argued that one's past sins are irrelevant within the context of police brutality. If you can find some of my posts that say otherwise, I'd love to read them.

And please, let's not kid ourselves. You don't have to be an evil Jewish psychologist to sense the rage dripping from your every post. You live in a world that you don't understand. This makes you angry.

I don't recall ever vocally supporting BLM, I simply understood what the fuss was about and judged it accordingly. Nor did I sanctify George Floyd, I merely argued that one's past sins are irrelevant within the context of police brutality. If you can find some of my posts that say otherwise, I'd love to read them.

And please, let's not kid ourselves. You don't have to be an evil Jewish psychologist to sense the rage dripping from your every post. You live in a world that you don't understand. This makes you angry.
All my posts come from a place of zen. I merely express my thoughts and opinions in a (usually) polite way.

You regularly curse and call people names - I suppose it's a modern left thing.

I understand the world all too well - which is why people like me get barred/blocked/censored etc. whereas types like you never do.

All my posts come from a place of zen. I merely express my thoughts and opinions in a (usually) polite way.

You regularly curse and call people names - I suppose it's a modern left thing.

I understand the world all too well - which is why people like me get barred/blocked/banned etc. whereas types like you never do.
More hypocrisy as you attempt to change the subject to avoid losing this particular point. You call people names all the time, wish death and violence upon people all the time, et cetera et cetera. We already know you're a pathological liar, reel. You've been caught countless times. Your convictions mean nothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom