Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
I'm relaxed about it all, to be honest. Perhaps there's a hint of redemption in there for the man - somehow getting dragged back from the brink. At the end of the day, it's about money - money talks, and you don't have to look far to see that he doesn't sell any more. Whose fault is that? Someone else's? If he were to renounce his current bunker philosophy and team up with people to make music people actually want to buy, then that would be great.

You perceive anger, I'm not angry at all. My base level is social injustice and railing against those who think inequality is a suitable philosophy. That's my base level. I want to see an end to inequality and injustice, and I will continue to rail against it, however it's presented.

As to your point at large, you could say exactly the same thing about the people who rail against me here, day in, day out.
The people who react to your angry posts are not coming to uncleskinny-solo seeking them out, so it's not exactly the same. This reads like some really weird self-aggrandizing and the constant "I was right" posts back up that impression, since you're always asking for evidence. Never mind that you ignore it when it's presented.
You can not think that this is the best way to fight social injustice and inequality and you tipped your hand with this nonsense about redemption. In whose eyes? Yours?
You'd probably be better off not to respond to any post because even picking and choosing won't work for you if you're going to admit that you feel Morrissey owes you something. I think that post to Amy was meant to sound reasonable but it's not consistent with the overall attitude you express.
You're not relaxed. No one believes that. And that bit at the end comparing the reactions you get to the way you react to Morrissey is delusional. I think some people actually care about you and worry about your health and state of mind.
I'll say it again. You've substituted this beef with Morrissey for something else that's harder to deal with. It would healthy for you to find out what that is. Railing against a pop star is not some noble cause.

Have you ever been with a left-wing feminist? I have. It's f***ing misery. Shut it.
Misery goes both ways and I am pretty sure you felt misery because you were about as interesting as a dose of warts to her. Problem is you think feminism and female equality is in the domain of the left. Do you think Maggie thought that? She was after all a true feminist, one that PJW believes should have been at home taking it rather than speaking it.

Thank God they can't control the internet, which makes absolutely no money out of peddling sh*te whatsoever.
Scientific behavioral tests have proved that most people are psychological conformists who will believe and agree to anything whatsoever, no matter how absurd, if they are inculcated with it - because most people are innately terrified of social ostracism and want to be accepted members of the pack.

Nothing about the Scamdemic is convincing to those who are not blind conformists - not one single thing.

Morrissey is a genuine non conformist - as are about 5% of people (including me and several other users of this site). Everyone else is terrified of the social consequences of "non compliance".

The government knows this and and has us under virtually total control. Their 4,000 behavioral scientists must be delighted.

He won’t be rushed.
I think it was more of a replacement for True-To-You, which had effectively stopped posting in spring 2017.
It seems like he occasionally feels the need to publish little statements directly to his audience, which is why he needs/wants a "blog" like this.
But I have no idea what made him think it was a good idea to get Sam involved.

Scientific behavioral tests have proved that most people are psychological conformists who will believe and agree to anything whatsoever, no matter how absurd, if they are inculcated with it - because most people are innately terrified of social ostracism and want to be accepted members of the pack.

Nothing about the Scamdemic is convincing to those who are not blind conformists - not one single thing.

Morrissey is a genuine non conformist - as are about 5% of people (including me and several other users of this site). Everyone else is terrified of the social consequences of "non compliance".
Oh, so now you consider scientists to be intellectual authorities on certain matters? I thought all doctors, scientists and educated people were simply parroting the indoctrination of their omnipresent Jewish puppeteers?

Thank God they can't control the internet, which makes absolutely no money out of peddling sh*te whatsoever.
Except for the millions most internet sites make from unwanted advertising

Oh, so now you consider scientists to be intellectual authorities on certain matters? I thought all doctors, scientists and educated people were simply parroting the indoctrination of their omnipresent Jewish puppeteers?
Every test ever conducted on this subject proves this - and if more proof was ever needed just pop down to your local supermarket like I did last night to see masked-up sheeple everywhere I looked.

Not me though, I'm "exempt" from government bullshit. As were the small percentage I witnessed who were maskless also.

I've noticed when discussing this current Covid con with normally intelligent people they suddenly become immune to even the most basic common sense. It's eerie.

If interested in this subject, look up the "Stanford Prison experiment" in the 60s.

Every test ever conducted on this subject proves this - and if more proof was ever needed just pop down to your local supermarket like I did last night to see masked-up sheeple everywhere I looked.

Not me though, I'm "exempt" from government bullshit. As were the small percentage I witnessed who were maskless also.

I've noticed when discussing this current Covid con with normally intelligent people they suddenly become immune to even the most basic common sense. It's eerie.

If interested in this subject, look up the "Stanford Prison experiment" in the 60s.
You didn't answer my question. You now consider scientists to be reliable authorities on these matters? How about climate scientists? When a doctor says the vaccine is good, that's a lie? But when a scientist says something that inexplicably makes you feel good about yourself, that's true?

Do I have that right?

The people who react to your angry posts are not coming to uncleskinny-solo seeking them out, so it's not exactly the same. This reads like some really weird self-aggrandizing and the constant "I was right" posts back up that impression, since you're always asking for evidence. Never mind that you ignore it when it's presented.
You can not think that this is the best way to fight social injustice and inequality and you tipped your hand with this nonsense about redemption. In whose eyes? Yours?
You'd probably be better off not to respond to any post because even picking and choosing won't work for you if you're going to admit that you feel Morrissey owes you something. I think that post to Amy was meant to sound reasonable but it's not consistent with the overall attitude you express.
You're not relaxed. No one believes that. And that bit at the end comparing the reactions you get to the way you react to Morrissey is delusional. I think some people actually care about you and worry about your health and state of mind.
I'll say it again. You've substituted this beef with Morrissey for something else that's harder to deal with. It would healthy for you to find out what that is. Railing against a pop star is not some noble cause.
More armchair psychoanalysis shite.

You didn't answer my question. You now consider scientists to be reliable authorities on these matters? How about climate scientists? When a doctor says the vaccine is good, that's a lie? But when a scientist says something that inexplicably makes you feel good about yourself, that's true?

Do I have that right?
Many scientists in the past were good authorities, yes, not the ones supporting the covid con as they don't even follow their own advice. Prof Ferguson for example was out shagging in the lockdown. They even pretended to sack him but didn't. They know what they're doing.

This is all about bringing in a new economic order and reducing our freedom with endless restrictions. When this phase ends they'll be getting hysterical about Climate Change again. Orwell didn't go far enough in depicting the totalitarian future.

Take the Mutant Strain hysteria. Every virus mutates - it means it's getting weaker.

The government knows this and and has us under virtually total control. Their 4,000 behavioral scientists must be delighted.
You talk crap. I see people being non compliant everywhere. Total control my ass. Do want you want. No one is going to stop you.

I think it was more of a replacement for True-To-You, which had effectively stopped posting in spring 2017.
It seems like he occasionally feels the need to publish little statements directly to his audience, which is why he needs/wants a "blog" like this.
But I have no idea what made him think it was a good idea to get Sam involved.
Do you really think Sam isn’t influenced by the beliefs of his uncle. He is just being used by morrissey as a covert means of expression and if it goes too far morrissey can always distance himself from it. In reality it is the actions of morrissey you are seeing

Block me then because with you I feel I'm talking to a blind apostle of Boris and SAGE.
You aren't. You are talking to someone who understands reason, logic, and science, and who uses those things to arrive at his viewpoints and opinions. You claim to be non-conformist yet you conform to every cliched stereotype of someone who is dogmatically anti-social and who tries to twist facts to suit her own racism, selfishness, and innate bloody-mindedness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom