Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
🤒
FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE 10 MIN TO REPLY TO MY EXPERT POSTS:swear
AND YOU MUST POST WITH DATA AND CHEMICAL CHARTS as I AM A CHEMICAL EXPERT!!o_O
some further changes to the governing rules:
RACE IS CULTURE AND CULTURE RELIGION AND RELIGION RACE and CULTURE RACE AND RACE RELIGION:swear
FURTHERMORE:
FUNGUS is FUNGUS CAPICE?:straightface:
COMPRENDE???? COMPREHEND??
also
FUNGUS IS NOT FUNGUS:confused:
NO LIP JUST OBEY> i am the EXPERT and if i say FUNGUS is FUNGUS and NOT FUNGUS then you accept or you will be :banned:
and
I’m just registering my acceptance.

PJW had a section on Infowars today and used "How soon is now" by The Smiths as intro music to each segment. His work on the channel goes under the name Summit News".

PJW had a section on Infowars today and used "How soon is now" by The Smiths as intro music to each segment. His work on the channel goes under the name Summit News".
I wanna add that he also played music by New Order as intro.

Now we need Michael Savage and Alex Jones. Nice to see someone has intelligence and common sense. Instead of marching to the showers to get the glass revolver.

So you still, in the last 10 minutes, have no idea what you are talking about. And you still, having said that you are 'over', are back for more. Let me summarize this for you. You have waded into a conversation that you do not have the first idea about, and are now saying 'oh you nasty, nasty man for actually knowing what you are talking about, why do you use facts to point out my idiocy?'

Go to bed, you amateur. Fingers crossed you may find something tomorrow you actually know something about.

No - wait, having said it's over twice already, will you be back for more? I'm on the edge of my seat.
always the twat. not changed since he was the sycophantic 'fan" a long time ago.
odd, when skinny was once the cheeeleader of all crap Moz related.
greatest British icon?
Oh, it would be good to reply to the posters on here who have evidentially disagreed with you tannery pollutant stuff
HIM

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom