Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Hahaha, Paul Joseph Watson? Seriously? He's just trolling us now. What a pillock.

I like also how he's 2 days behind the news when posting this because the borders are now closed. D'OH!

What a f***ing dick

Last edited:
Doesn't Paul Joseph Watson use "soy boy" as a pejorative and whine about vegan food being labelled with names for meat dishes? Is 61 too early for early onset dementia to set in?

I wouldn't mind it if Morrissey had right-wing admirers, if they were from the more esoteric and interesting corners of the right wing. But he has gotten to the bottom of the barrel here. Pepe the Frog.

Oh god...I swear that absolute clown frequently made fun of vegans, grouping them together as "leftist sensitive snowflakes", no way he's now on Morrissey's website...

Morrissey, you have become the biggest douchebag in the music biz. You and your racist buddies are the the absolute dregs. You are embarrassing. Please hang it up; you should have been done a long time ago.

Doesn't Paul Joseph Watson use "soy boy" as a pejorative and whine about vegan food being labelled with names for meat dishes? Is 61 too early for early onset dementia to set in?

I wouldn't mind it if Morrissey had right-wing admirers, if they were from the more esoteric and interesting corners of the right wing. But he has gotten to the bottom of the barrel here. Pepe the Frog.

Yep, hates vegans.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....

Last edited:
HA HA HAAAAA!!!! He’s posting Prison Planet now! The white supremacist who lives in his mum’s basement. Absolutely hilarious! Tommy Morrissey hasn’t written a good song in 25 years, but that’s ok, he’ll always get support from the far right. I’m sure Karen will still bend over backwards to somehow rationalise his insanity. Hey ho. He still has duets with Van Morrison or Eric Clapton to look backward to.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exacltly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.
I'm glad he's not a dog on a chain.

HA HA HAAAAA!!!! He’s posting Prison Planet now! The white supremacist who lives in his mum’s basement. Absolutely hilarious! Tommy Morrissey hasn’t written a good song in 25 years, but that’s ok, he’ll always get support from the far right. I’m sure Karen will still bend over backwards to somehow rationalise his insanity. Hey ho. He still has duets with Van Morrison or Eric Clapton to look backward to.
I thought PJW actually makes a lot of money. Surprised to hear he's down in his mom's basement.

Borders ARE closed. Brits not welcome anywhere. These are just temporary measures until the final nail goes in the coffin in December 31 at midnight. They asked for it and they got it.

Happy early Christmas. Do enjoy your little islands!

Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid thing will be a blip for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, hates vegans.

It's bad enough that Morrissey has accrued these meat-loving, vegan-shaming, Pepe the Frogger boys as fawning devotees. But that comes down to their own inability to perceive Morrissey's most passionate ideological stance. What's worse that Morrissey is deliberately embedding their videos on his website. That idiocy redounds on Morrissey himself

Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid be a blip for them.
But, K, the optics of the thing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom