"I Thought You Were Dead" on streaming sites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2019.

By Anonymous on Apr 26, 2019 at 12:16 AM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Thought You Were Dead appears on Spotify and iTunes

From Famous when dead - now also on Amazon.co.uk with a release date of April 26, 2019 and image:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Surface
      Surface
      They don't get the quality listening via their phones. My youngest likes the Artic Monkeys and when she heard it via my stereo rather than her ear phones plugged into her phone, she could hear things within the music she had never heard before.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      I think the only real issue has been the speed at which the track has appeared digitally (with zero warning prior). There are people out there still waiting on the vinyl version thinking that it was necessary as the track wouldn't be available (like previous exclusives that took an age to surface).
      Ultimately, in this case, with the USA being completely undersupplied (almost ignored) for RSD - having a digital option will help.
      I do miss a good CD single though.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 2
    3. loversuffer
      loversuffer
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Listening to recorded music should be a memorable experience, I imagine that listening to recorded music is a bit of a lost art.
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Erik
      Erik
      I am simply just ecstatic to get a digital copy of this gem of a B-side!!!!! Hope the same happens for “Brow of my Beloved” and of course some how some way that “BTTIGTWIG” and “BDE” get the same proper digital release as well
      • Like Like x 1
    6. loversuffer
      loversuffer

On Spotify Now !! Right Now .....
    7. Unlikely One
      Unlikely One
      Great release, but so much more beautiful on that red vinyl. Better red than dead.
    8. Kennethwilliamsunderstudy
      Kennethwilliamsunderstudy
      I was having a clearout today and relocating my cds to an upstairs cupboard , couldn't resist taking this pic of my moz cd collection 20190426_174053.jpg
      • Like Like x 3
    9. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Not bad, a bit of a grower. Does anyone know the provenance of this track? Is it from the LIHS sessions... earlier?
    10. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Yes, Italy 2017 = part of LIHS sessions.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Oh my
      Oh my
      The song is amazing!!!
      Probably one of my favourites ever.

The quality of the recording sounds weird though, as if it was a demo or as if the sound producer was trying to make it sound like a grindcore band.

But this song is so amazing! It is a pity that the official recording sounds so weird, otherwise it could be as popular as suedehead became!

Will we have the FWD remix of this one??? (The other ones were actually fine, the sound of this one should be fixed)
    12. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      The BMG digital version is in the download section - that's how they want you to hear it (minus record player variables etc).
      Regards,
      FWD.