I thought we were about to have a little fun?

Re:

The first time I went there was with this guy I worked at a record store, this was back in 93, with who ran a local independent magazine in Northwest Indiana called the Midwest Beat and he wanted to do a story on Dean, who was a big hero of his, but in this cliched kind of rock and roll way. But I was a kid and I liked Dean who I'd gotten into via Morrissey.

We drove down there and we went to the James Dean Gallery, which is now long since gone, and it was a big old Victorian house on a corner turned into a museum. It was owned and run by David Loehr, the guy credited on Strangeways, Bigmouth and Best...1 for loaning Morrissey the James Dean stills.

So anyway when we walked in, Kill Uncle was playing. We got a tour and after the store closed David and Lenny made us spaghetti and then we watched David Bowie videos all night; it was cool.

But the next day me and Tom drove out to the Winslow farm where Dean grew up, and we got to go inside the barn and meet Dean's...nephew, I think, who was old. The barn was private property but he let us go inside there and take pictures and it was just like in the Suedehead video where Morrissey is breathing fog reading Riley. I was on Cloud 9.

Then we went to the high school, which had been closed down for many years, and in the back was this old wall and there was TONS of Morrissey-inspired graffiti all over the bricks. All those fans who had come on pilgrimages, probably as much for Morrissey as for Dean. We didn't get to go inside the school but I wanted to so I could see Morrissey's little scratched in the wall "You Can't Go Home Again" handwriting. On the wall I just wrote, "I can come and go as I please/ nobody knows me" in Sharpie.

Let's see what else...oh yeah at the other museum the lady who ran the desk was about 700 years old and I asked her if she remembered Morrissey and she said yes he had been extremely polite and shy. She pulled out an old registrar from five years earlier and I got to see where Morrissey and Tim Broad had signed the guest book. It was cool and I got chills. What made it kind of cooler was that since Tom was this 70s rock dude -very nice guy but not into good music- he had no interest in the Morrissey stuff so it was like this private little thing for me.

Anyway yeah. I've gone back multiple times with friends or girlfriends, but the last time was in 2004; I just drove down there by myself, playing Bloodflowers on a loop, I think.

It was cool.

Re:

The first time I went there was with this guy I worked at a record store, this was back in 93, with who ran a local independent magazine in Northwest Indiana called the Midwest Beat and he wanted to do a story on Dean, who was a big hero of his, but in this cliched kind of rock and roll way. But I was a kid and I liked Dean who I'd gotten into via Morrissey.

We drove down there and we went to the James Dean Gallery, which is now long since gone, and it was a big old Victorian house on a corner turned into a museum. It was owned and run by David Loehr, the guy credited on Strangeways, Bigmouth and Best...1 for loaning Morrissey the James Dean stills.

So anyway when we walked in, Kill Uncle was playing. We got a tour and after the store closed David and Lenny made us spaghetti and then we watched David Bowie videos all night; it was cool.

But the next day me and Tom drove out to the Winslow farm where Dean grew up, and we got to go inside the barn and meet Dean's...nephew, I think, who was old. The barn was private property but he let us go inside there and take pictures and it was just like in the Suedehead video where Morrissey is breathing fog reading Riley. I was on Cloud 9.

Then we went to the high school, which had been closed down for many years, and in the back was this old wall and there was TONS of Morrissey-inspired graffiti all over the bricks. All those fans who had come on pilgrimages, probably as much for Morrissey as for Dean. We didn't get to go inside the school but I wanted to so I could see Morrissey's little scratched in the wall "You Can't Go Home Again" handwriting. On the wall I just wrote, "I can come and go as I please/ nobody knows me" in Sharpie.

Let's see what else...oh yeah at the other museum the lady who ran the desk was about 700 years old and I asked her if she remembered Morrissey and she said yes he had been extremely polite and shy. She pulled out an old registrar from five years earlier and I got to see where Morrissey and Tim Broad had signed the guest book. It was cool and I got chills. What made it kind of cooler was that since Tom was this 70s rock dude -very nice guy but not into good music- he had no interest in the Morrissey stuff so it was like this private little thing for me.

Anyway yeah. I've gone back multiple times with friends or girlfriends, but the last time was in 2004; I just drove down there by myself, playing Bloodflowers on a loop, I think.

It was cool.

That's a great little history you shared. :) Maybe you are due for another trip. I bet your son would get a kick out of going. Is he a Moz fan?

Re:

That's a great little history you shared. :) Maybe you are due for another trip. I bet your son would get a kick out of going. Is he a Moz fan?

He doesn't like him or dislike him; I've shared a lot of music with him but I've never pushed Morrissey on him.

Re:

He doesn't like him or dislike him; I've shared a lot of music with him but I've never pushed Morrissey on him.

Ya, it's best to let him come into it on his own, if he so chooses.

I took my teenage son to this concert...

7919350690_e3a8ac714e_c.jpg

Re:

Dont need any help after all wiv Gifs ect ! sorted ! :)

Morrissey - the one who makes life worth living ! :) - every one look - see pain - and walk away - and as for you in your uniform, your smelly uniform, u think u can be rude to me, because u wear a uniform, a smelly uniform - but even I, as sick as I am, I wud never be you!

Morrissey allways and forever! x :)

#ThreadFAIL! #nothappynotsadFAIL! #morrissey-solo#FAIL! #MorrisseyFAIL!

You're a fail troll. How dare you even speak about anonymous. f***ing newfag.

Hello, *nothappynotsad* * We are *BrummieBoy.*
We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly B.B**

Re: #ThreadFAIL! #nothappynotsadFAIL! #morrissey-solo#FAIL! #MorrisseyFAIL!

Hello, *nothappynotsad* * We are *BrummieBoy.*
We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly B.B**

The only thing anyone can "expect" from you is empty threats and badly spelled posts. You're not an assassin, you're not a demonic entity, you're not anything but an impotent racist f***wit.

You're not gonna do shit, to anyone, ever. And nobody needs your forgiveness. You've been exposed for the turd that you are. By me.

Did you hear that? I know who you are.

This entire board knows who you are.

Because of me.

The only thing anyone can "expect" from you is empty threats and badly spelled posts. You're not an assassin, you're not a demonic entity, you're not anything but an impotent racist f***wit.

You're not gonna do shit, to anyone, ever. And nobody needs your forgiveness. You've been exposed for the turd that you are. By me.

Because of me.

Hello, *Skylarker* We are *BrummieBoy.*
We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly B.B**

We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly B.B**

You gonna swim over here, or fly?

An amusing thread. Cg quit taking yourself so seriously, bb quit being a tosser. Did the read really need more than that.

Re:

No, you look ridiculous, and so does everyone who continues to participate in these stupid Internet mind games. You hate Viva, Skylarker and NHNS, and they hate you. WE GET IT. If it bothers you that much, why can't you take it to PM instead of spreading it all over the f***ing site so that every thread devolves into pointless bitching and sniping? Or even better, put them all on 'Ignore' and get on with your life :rolleyes:

She won't take it anywhere else or ignore anyone because she thinks she can shame me and my fiance off the forum with lies. She is purposefully following the three of us to whatever thread we post in to make snide comments both in and out of the Pigsty with the intention of baiting one or all of us into doing something that gets us banned. I've seen the tactic before plenty of times. She's called me a liar, a homosexual, fat, homeless, jobless, a monster, posted a cropped picture of my fiance and I, and admittedly met with us in person to find out information to use against us. This is her little game...and she won't stop because she is crazy and thinks she's accomplishing something.

Re: #ThreadFAIL! #VivaGilFAIL! #morrissey-solo#FAIL! #MorrisseyFAIL!

An amusing thread. Cg quit taking yourself so seriously, bb quit being a tosser. Did the read really need more than that.

Hello, * VivaGil** We are *BrummieBoy.*
We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly B.B**

all of the rumours keeping me grounded....i nerver said.....#ShaunBFAIL!

You gonna swim over here, or fly?

We are *Legion*.
*We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.*

**sncrly ShaunTheB**

Last edited:
Re:

She won't take it anywhere else or ignore anyone because she thinks she can shame me and my fiance off the forum with lies. She is purposefully following the three of us to whatever thread we post in to make snide comments both in and out of the Pigsty with the intention of baiting one or all of us into doing something that gets us banned. I've seen the tactic before plenty of times. She's called me a liar, a homosexual, fat, homeless, jobless, a monster, posted a cropped picture of my fiance and I, and admittedly met with us in person to find out information to use against us. This is her little game...and she won't stop because she is crazy and thinks she's accomplishing something.

I've just said essentially the same thing to Skylarker. You are all being baited, for reasons I cannot begin to understand (I still don't know what started this shitstorm in the first place - who meets up with people they secretly hate?), and for over a month you've collectively been taking the bait and indulging CG's every accusation with angry rants and tit-for-tat insults. If just stopped responding and giving those claims attention, it would be over.

Re:

I'm done with it; it's stupid. It's a sad waste of time and I can't believe I've even played along this far. If she wants to continue it she is free to do so, but I'm done taking the bait.

Re:

Are you the victim now? :tears:

Re:

I'm done with it; it's stupid. It's a sad waste of time and I can't believe I've even played along this far. If she wants to continue it she is free to do so, but I'm done taking the bait.

tumblr_m81n15FG2V1r3zat8.gif

I hear you babe! What is it you want to say? Put down that 'Halloween Beer' for now!

Because of me.

I find it hilarious that one of the main 'sociopathic sockpuppets' has now been programmed by his puppet-masters to, supposedly, threaten me/us/them with exposure by revealing a 'real-life name'. How tragically desperate. But it could be another total lulz-situation.

Let me just briefly explain 'the Catch-22'.

If any name is revealed that is plausibly the real-life name of anyone, then those revealing it have to be banned under the site's TOS (as the hapless 'Thesmithsmorrissey' and others found to their cost). Otherwise, it would be 'open-season' on the data-mined names of so many, many folk here now and from the past.

If revealing any 'real-life' name doesn't result in a ban: ipso facto- it has no credibility as a 'revelation' and the furious PMs leaking supposed secrets become another tool to ridicule The 3 Mental Patients.

Catch 22! Check-mate. Game,set, match. Etc...

Of course, we being past masters of all this, will simply state 'no comment' to any and all supposed 'revelations' of real/invented/impersonated identity(identities): thereby banjaxing the whole delusional power-play.

no comment lol!.jpg

Unsolicited, we have been sent 'real-life' information on many here. We do not endorse such behaviour and we will guard these disclosures as best we can from any hacking and dispersal beyond us. However, the same disclosures have doubtless been made to other less 'sanguine' entities viewing and lurking here: they may have other plans. We cannot patrol the Interwebz! And we cannot prevent the 'karmic waves' of the past returning to inundate and drown the unrighteous @20:12, 20/12, 2012. Possibly...maybe...!

Lightbulbs? Pennies dropping? So, rather than gaming vBulletin: I'd have a look at your scripts, social network plugins and the data-mining companies who have comprehensively linked your ravings here to your 'normal' real-life identities. Really, do you imagine there'll never be a payback day? Just for the lulz....?

We are in league with 'spooks'. Genuine ones. We can draw down armies of 'tools' and a bot-swarm to this site any time we like, but that would give this site some credibility if we designate it a target. We do not do so as we have other more important current targets, in particular: The Magisterium.

We do not hide behind proxies or multiple IP addresses anymore because we are under constant surveillance by the British and American states for political reasons related to supposed 'animal rights terrorism' and other dramas. Everyone who watches us is watched by those watching us. Any serious data infringement issues we report would trigger military level surveillance systems into action in any relevant territories. Not that we are likely to give any credence to delusional trolls by responding: unless it's part of a wider Web 2.0/3.0 meta-narrative. Or we could, of course, just be taking the piss:

brummie boy as de niro fockers lol!.jpg

NB: Anyone communicating with us through any temporary email address, please note we cannot lift your email from the junk filter and respond to you from that address without bringing you under the same oppressive scrutiny. So, we will only reply to you all if and when we have access a secure network. Do not send repeat information/requests as that will arouse suspicion amongst the 'air-traffic control' folk at GCHQ / Homeland Security. Or....we could be just taking the piss.....

We are not here primarily to 'discuss Morrissey' although the sad denouement of TeamMorrissey is of some interest to some of us. We are here to study the nature of 'fan' pathologies, to compose and design an online strategy for 'The 'BrummieBoy' Project' [ and for the children of one member who wish to become 'pop stars'].

We are also here to explore metanarratives of post-modernity and meta-modernism. We brainstorm collectively, then route our blocks of thoughts through a single I.P address using either a conscious collaborator or a 'thralled' entity who is not even aware that they are being used as a 'channel' by us. It's rather more sophisticated than 'sock-puppets'. It's at the leading edge of 'all-that-is', etc. It's kinda technological and metaphysical at the same time.....unless, of course, we're once again taking the piss. Big time!

The silly twits who have appeared to date in this thread are an amusing diversion which we entertain ourselves with when there is a break in other, more demanding and interesting tasks. Trust me, it's been fun here, but we will shortly be moving on, returning only to praise/ridicule whatever attempts Morrissey makes at 'trolling' the U.S Prez election: which must now become our principal focus alongside our continuing war against the Nonce-Senses of The Magisterium, etc.

We were impressed by the skill and dexterity of Ms Kristeen Young's military campaign against this site. Her stragegy of flooding the infosphere with bogus personal information to render this site beyone reputational repair was not new but it has certainly been devastatingly effective. We have been doing this since the mid-nineties on pre-cursor 'social network' sites such as 'Friends Re-United'. Of course, Morrissey may not go along with her campaign forever and may deny he was a part of this. They have fallen out before , etc. However, we remain amused and moderately impressed by her skilful artistry in this area.

We are 'freedom fighters'. We are not 'terrorists' and reject any such designation. We work within existing legal and cultural frameworks to change them. This site puports to be informed by 'free speech' provisions of the American Constitution, which we largely support above the limited freedoms of Norman England and Napoleonic Europe. We have noted Madonna's recent comments "I don't think that it's a coincidence that I'm in the city where the Declaration of Independence was signed," ... "We are in the land of democracy." At some stage it would be interest to discuss her journey through 'The Fame' and her decision to return to the United States from the Isles of Wonder: but we digress!

This is all completely beyond satire. Morrissey, the supposed 'intellectual and emotional iconoclast' (who is no such thing, as he desperately attempts to cling to the wreckage of gate-keepers, corporate Big Music and traditional 'fan/star' power relations) rages against the Digital Exploitation Economy of Web 2.0 without understanding it, and without pre-emptively repositioning himself for Web 3.0. Clinging to 'stardom' and the rush of the stage like every other forlorn and fading Boomer 'Fame!-junkie': he rails against the dysfunctional '3 Mental Patients' who have trashed the 'fan' site which only exists in lieu of his failure to protect his corporate brand by ensuring a harmless, moderated version of these forums was funded and attached to TTY.

In wearing 'that' t-shirt, he fatally gave them the attention that feeds their co-dependent dramas. He may well sue certain users for libel / copyright infringement in desperation to make a big splash with his next album/ 'autobiography': ignoring warnings of The Mecha-Streisand Effect in his incoherent rage. Even if he is restrained from ex-pat, tax-maxing libel tourism tropes: by doing what he has done to date, he has revealed himself as addicted to the incubus/succubus fan/star pathologies, and entered into a death-spiral with this site.

He will never 'buy' this domain name to re-purpose/bury/archive it. To do so would require a 'moment of clarity' whereby the hate he has set forth (Banda,Norway,Chinese,etc) is neutralised by a genuine and utterly unironic apology and a fresh start, abandoning the 'Viva Hate' misunderstanding of John Lydon's genius 'Rise'.

Quite simply: you couldn't make this up!

We hope you have enjoyed this broadcast from 'Caturday Night At Club 'BrummieBoy'

sincerely
'BrummieBoy'.

Back
Top Bottom