I thought we were about to have a little fun?

Re:

NHNS, I've been wondering, did you make this?

143qcfq.gif

I don't think so.

http://dicartwright.tumblr.com/page/10

Re:

Im well impressed! :)

Im just wondering If cud use one of the animated morrissey GIFS youve made plz? soes I can put it on one of my pages on website which im in the middle of programing at the moment, my site is almost done and ive paid a specail tribute to morrissey on it, I simply had to ! :)
But im not happy wiv my home page at the moment!

But not decided which GIF id like yet, think one of morrissey in the blue shirt or morrissey throwing bread to the gulls! :) !

If i do have permission to use one ? if so how do I do it? I want the GIFF to animate as soon as the website page loads just as they do on this site.

Do I just copy n paste the GIF code and upload it as a GIF file?

Last edited:
what if mcrickson is right and you have a $100 lifesize cutout of him in your bedroom that makes viva jealous everytime he he porks you? *sigh* ogling the newfag while being f***ed by the old one. :rofl:

shut the f*** up. I'm dealing with a racist piece of shit; don't distract me.

Then it's on to you, c***rag.

i don't have a $100 life-size cutout of mcrickson, you fat, stuttering f***.

don't you ever get bored of this bullshit?

Last edited:
Re:

Pretentious ass? Or Viva's little bitch. I'm winning.

What are you winning, exactly? Because I see you as just about the biggest goddamned loser imaginable...constantly complaining, constantly making yourself look stupid, losing supporters left and right, (not that you had too many to start with), bitching and moaning and crying bully, making claims you cannot back up, constantly being put in your place effortlessly by any number of people here...yeah I see nothing that you've "won" other than the Most Pathetic Poster award.

You could almost make a claim that your tenacity is commendable, but it isn't really tenacity, it's just a little girl in a grown up body with her eyes shut tight and her hands over her ears saying LA LA LA LA LA LA really loud so that she can hold on to the tiny shred of fantasy that she clings to.

Obstinance isn't strength; it's just obstinance.

Re:

Pretentious ass? Or Viva's little bitch. I'm winning.

No, you look ridiculous, and so does everyone who continues to participate in these stupid Internet mind games. You hate Viva, Skylarker and NHNS, and they hate you. WE GET IT. If it bothers you that much, why can't you take it to PM instead of spreading it all over the f***ing site so that every thread devolves into pointless bitching and sniping? Or even better, put them all on 'Ignore' and get on with your life :rolleyes:

Re:

No, you look ridiculous, and so does everyone who continues to participate in these stupid Internet mind games. You hate Viva, Skylarker and NHNS, and they hate you. WE GET IT. If it bothers you that much, why can't you take it to PM instead of spreading it all over the f***ing site so that every thread devolves into pointless bitching and sniping? Or even better, put them all on 'Ignore' and get on with your life :rolleyes:

What you're saying is valid but the problem is that Viva and NHNS make, comparatively, very few posts in here. I don't think they really care that much.

Mcrickson drops in from time to time but he's not really invested either.

As for me, I've been working nonstop on various projects for the last few weeks, so I'm on the computer. She doesn't shut up and for some reason I can't bear to let her think she has any kind of leverage...but you're right, it's stupid.

Unfortunately, even though 90 percent of this (and the worst of it) takes place in The Pigsty -where most users don't even go- she follows her "persecutors" across the boards, into every forum. This can be cited in the case of any number of recent threads...the Wiki thread, the KY thread, others as well. SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION and when it drops off, she starts up her shit again. My mistake is in giving her any time at all...but she's so reprehensible, I just can't let it go.

Back
Top Bottom