I think we've found the rarest/most expensive book

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Going for more than Peepholism, easily. I bet this will reach £100 at the end.

Linky Here.

Toying with the idea of raising a bit of cash myself. What I could do is copy each page in Grayscale, zip them all up in a file, and put a link up, as well as selling it, then everyone wins. Will ponder for a week or two.

Peter

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Going for more than Peepholism, easily. I bet this will reach £100 at the end.

Linky Here.

Toying with the idea of raising a bit of cash myself. What I could do is copy each page in Grayscale, zip them all up in a file, and put a link up, as well as selling it, then everyone wins. Will ponder for a week or two.

Peter

it's a bit manky eh?

love

Grim

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Louder tahn bombs went for $126.50, that £63.00 sterling.

I don't think you'll get too rich on this one Uncle skinny just yet.

As you may have guessed I won the auction at long long long last.

Can't wait to recieve the book. Its also up for action again as we speak for those who missed out.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/RARE-SMITHS-OFF-...ryZ31211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers.

these geeetarrrrists are a reet messy bunch, do that not know how to look after a book eh? :D

love

Grim

I remember flicking through a copy of this in a bookshop many years back. Wished I'd brought it now! I have the Strangeways music book for piano and guitar. Is this worth anything?

I'm after Oscilate Wildly for the piano if anyone has any ideas where I can lay my hands on a copy?

That's my pension sorted then.

Woot! Finally...

2638883695_c392ec0ddb_m.jpg
2639714314_1962cd6c94_m.jpg

Seriously though, Ebay prices are nuts. The plan is to get all pages scanned and turn it into a PDF for download, then possibly sell on via Ebay. How much do you think it would go for?

Cheers,

Peter

I remember flicking through a copy of this in a bookshop many years back. Wished I'd brought it now! I have the Strangeways music book for piano and guitar. Is this worth anything?

I'm after Oscilate Wildly for the piano if anyone has any ideas where I can lay my hands on a copy?

I have "The World Won't Listen" 1987 songbook. It has piano and guitar chords for Oscilate Wildly, but probably simplified. I can ask someone if it's poss to scan, or photocopy failing that.

PS there's several copies showing cheap on Amazon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom