I stole and I lied and why because you asked me to

oh yeah, aside from that regular bookshop i used to thieve, i also used to take books from a used bookstore pretty much daily. it was essentially a library for me though, as i would take a book and return it when i was done. i also used to just bring in random books that i thought they should have in the store. so i feel alright about that.

If only kids these days stole and read books.

A nice related Pete Doherty lyric on thieving:

I'll never really understand why I believe you
You're so sly and underhand, I think I'll leave you now
With everything I stole since we met
I stole no kisses, just some books and the odd cigarette
I never liked South London anyway*
It must be true what they say

*c***

And what is supposed to be funny about the picture above? It's some dork you found on google and a logo. The fact that I worked at K-Mart for about 3 months almost 10 years ago is such a stupid thing to become obsessed with.

How long did it take you to make that picture you show in chat of Elizabeth that has her name, address, and phone number? You have a photobucket account with pictures of Robby, Elizabeth, Belligerent Ghoul, Girl Unafraid, and probably anyone else that ever showed their picture here, and when Theo acted like he was going to tell on you for it, you nearly pissed your pants, nearly as badly as when URBAN started using your first name in chat.

Go ahead and deny it. I might be an asshole but I am not a liar.

HAHAHA! Woah, Dave! Such anger! Relax, little man. It's all good, we've all had shit jobs at one time.

HAHAHA! Woah, Dave! Such anger! Relax, little man. It's all good, we've all had shit jobs at one time.

I don't think I've shown you any anger. It's nothing as dramatic as that. You're just annoying and I got bored with it. The truth is, I don't care how much of a troll you are, because I think that some of them are very entertaining. You're a dimwit though, and people sort of go along with it because it's easier than seeing you whine when your feelings are hurt.

Dave, relax. You're going to make yourself ill. Stop obsessing over me so much. You're making your reputation even worse. I am not going to get into a bickering match with you no matter how much you want that. Just calm down.

So you were saying you would steal liquor?...then what?

Dave, relax. You're going to make yourself ill. Stop obsessing over me so much. You're making your reputation even worse. I am not going to get into a bickering match with you no matter how much you want that. Just calm down.

So you were saying you would steal liquor?...then what?

:rolleyes:

I am not going to get into a bickering match with you no matter how much you want that.

But Chico, you were saying the other day that you would embarrass me. I'm just giving you the opportunity to do so. If you would rather drop it, that's fine.

Actually, I'm going out, Dave. So tell me the rest of the story later ok?

Dave. Take a deep breath....hold it....release. Do that 5 more times...have a nice cup of tea, and call your psychiatrist in the morning. lol. 'night.

:rolleyes:

Do X-Rays count? I often snap them and then erase them...

I have never stolen anything... Often borrowed for long periods of times...

I used to steals lots of things, this was one of the reasons I became a Smiths fan, because when I heard Shoplifters of The World, I knew I had found something amazing (or did I steal something amazing?...)
Mainly jewelry, tons of cd's (the majority of my early Bowie collection was procured in this manner), a car (though it was just this guy's and it was only for a day) dvd's, books, food, gasoline, beer, watches, and these bizarre porcelain high heel knicknacks, that this guy I knew would always ask me to nick for him.
Needless to say, I was sort of a hoodlum as a teenager, and learned my lesson when first I was caught, and my friend (and accomplice) very nearly, but totally accidentally pulled knife on a mall cop. (this almost sounded like something Vicky Pollard would say, innit?)

I am not a bad person though, I was just bored (before I even began)
;)

As a child I used to steal bars of chocolate and cans of shandy from the local supermarket.
Also, I stole an early edition of Joyce's "Finnegans Wake" from the local library around the same time. Books, chocolate and shandy. I haven't changed much in 30 years...

I stole a lipstick from a Corte Inglés department store in Madrid when I was 15. :o

As a child I used to steal bars of chocolate and cans of shandy from the local supermarket.
Also, I stole an early edition of Joyce's "Finnegans Wake" from the local library around the same time. Books, chocolate and shandy. I haven't changed much in 30 years...

ha! i used to steal every copy of finnegans wake i ever found. i had about twelve of them at one point. i gave them all away as christmas presents one year.

not to blow my own considerably large horn, but i have finished it many times.

never fully understood it though i don't think. :confused:

Well done, I haven't. I have read sections like "Anna Livia Plurabelle" etc.

But what I actually meant was the cyclical thing with the last sentence running into the first sentence :)

Well done, I haven't. I have read sections like "Anna Livia Plurabelle" etc.

But what I actually meant was the cyclical thing with the last sentence running into the first sentence :)

true true. i've ripped that technique off multiple times in my own writing.

this is still on topic. now i'm just talking about stealing literary techniques.

Tex: I'm just off for a Dr Pepper from the cooler!

Partridge: I'm just off for a Ginsters from the fridge!

Tags
collecting information dave = mentally ill dave = the greatest dave coming unhinged dave's a tax cheat douching for cleanliness nrith has a crush on dave pipe down theo. pope theo
Back
Top Bottom