"I See Them Still." (August 6, 2022)

"Rebels Without Applause", live at Las Vegas 2022.

Video by / originally shared here by @smiler.

Regards,
FWD.

Nice video. But I think it’s fair to say that Bowie had a good share of the applause. Especially during his Serious Moonlight period.
It’s even hard to think about Bowie as a rebel today, but it hasn’t always been this way.
Mentioning Generation X and X-Ray Spex, is not only clever, but he must be singing about the slightly lesser exposed artists that didn’t get the applause that he feels they deserved.
Exactly. And he seems to empathize with them. Does Moz see himself as a rebel without applause?

Moz is always in need. He feels today a rebel without applause, today more than ever. And in these times of forgetfulness of talented singers like Morrissey on the part of certain sectors, I send him all the.love love possible so that he feels less forgotten, I think that all the fans are with him, sending him energy of the most subtle, and that our hearts are focused on Moz radiating the purest love for him is very strong, Moz we are loving you:relaxed:❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Sorry, if I was cheesy for some, but I got that and I can't do it anymore because the language limits me and I can't let go of what I have trapped. It makes me angry that Morrissey can't release his album and that so many mediocre ones can. The video is very nice if Moz published it in Central it is because he likes ,

Nice video. But I think it’s fair to say that Bowie had a good share of the applause. Especially during his Serious Moonlight period.

Mentioning Generation X and X-Ray Spex, is not only clever, but he must be singing about the slightly lesser exposed artists that didn’t get the applause that he feels they deserved.
As Cummins will testify our man Moz was at the Gen X show at Rafters in the summer of 77. He bought a fanzine from their roadie / ligger Steve Harrington who would go onto to reinvent himself as Steve Strange in the 80's. A month later, Stephen Patrick was at the The Elizabethan Room, Belle Vue to see Eater, Johnny Moped and X Ray Spex. Later that night, he was at the Ranch Bar with Woody from The Worst who was trying to blag a London support gig from X Ray Spex manager, Falcon Stuart. Foo Foo those were the days my friend ...

Sorry, if I was cheesy for some, but I got that and I can't do it anymore because the language limits me and I can't let go of what I have trapped. It makes me angry that Morrissey can't release his album and that so many mediocre ones can. The video is very nice if Moz published it in Central it is because he likes ,
Yes,i see all bands/singers making a record deal.but not Morrissey.I became loosing faith in this world.So many people becoming upset about others opinions,and trying to cancel them.
Tik Tok the brain killer of new ones.

Yes,i see all bands/singers making a record deal.but not Morrissey.I became loosing faith in this world.So many people becoming upset about others opinions,and trying to cancel them.
Tik Tok the brain killer of new ones.
Hello cute!! Ah Tik Tok made to manipulate and idiotize people to show decadent things and even get into giving medical treatments you have to be very careful! You have reason why they burn their heads with that app, no one regulates them and the music.... We put up with Moz until the end you are a real fan. I send you a kiss!!!!Escribí mas seguido !!! Y si Tik Tok te quema la cabeza !!!

Back
Top Bottom