I need your tech advice please?

Poco Innocente

A ring a ding ding
The scart head for my Playstation 2 broke a while back and I have just replaced it with a new one. I was bought Pro Evo 6 for Xmas ( :p ) and have been trying to play it, but for some reason the srceen seems to be to the left quite a bit (odd i know). So 1/8th of the pitch is missing :rolleyes:

It is the same in the PS2 'menu' mode bit without a game in so I am assuming it might be something to do with the scart lead...

or maybe my TV has been drinking again.

Any idea? I might go and try it on the TV in the snug. :mad:

I'd like to help but I quit at Super Nintendo after conquering Yoshi's Island. ;)

oh Daveeeeeeeee daaahrlinggg, I never realised you were so sophisticated?

The scart head for my Playstation 2 broke a while back and I have just replaced it with a new one. I was bought Pro Evo 6 for Xmas ( :p ) and have been trying to play it, but for some reason the srceen seems to be to the left quite a bit (odd i know). So 1/8th of the pitch is missing :rolleyes:

It is the same in the PS2 'menu' mode bit without a game in so I am assuming it might be something to do with the scart lead...

or maybe my TV has been drinking again.

Any idea? I might go and try it on the TV in the snug. :mad:

Hang on Poco - Just rounding up a teenager for you. He says "Have you tried fiddling with the 'screen-size' settings on the 'options' menu?" Beyond that, he knows nothing, for he is a daft-lad.

Hang on Poco - Just rounding up a teenager for you. He says "Have you tried fiddling with the 'screen-size' settings on the 'options' menu?" Beyond that, he knows nothing, for he is a daft-lad.

awww hehe! :D I just had a fiddle (with the PS2) screen sizes, to no avail...thank you though (and the teenager!)

Back
Top Bottom