I miss Scarlet

Ben Budd

Oh Scarlet, why did you leave? I know you got banned, but there was no reason to delete me from facebook! If you're reading this, I just want you to know that I want you back, want you back, want you back for good.

MENTAL NOTE

NEVER LET PEOPLE USE YOUR MORRISSEY SOLO LOGIN TO POST

END COMMUNICATION

fcf

It was either racism or a lack of topless pictures. I am going to say it was for the latter.

She wasn't banned. Plus she's still posting. Chill out people: if she doesn't communicate with you, that's because she doesn't want to.

Ben, I agree with EP Babe. Just chill out, she doesn't WANT to talk to you.

She wasn't banned. Plus she's still posting. Chill out people: if she doesn't communicate with you, that's because she doesn't want to.

She's not still posting.She hasn't been on here for a couple of weeks.
:(

Ben, I agree with EP Babe. Just chill out, she doesn't WANT to talk to you.

What? I just want to know why she won't confirm our relationship on Facebook!

How'd Man City get on today?

And I know York didn't win, but I'm used to that, what with us being poor.

What? I just want to know why she won't confirm our relationship on Facebook!

Confirm who's relationship on facebook? Haha, I'm laughing cos that was a good one.

Oh Scarlet, why did you leave? I know you got banned, but there was no reason to delete me from facebook! If you're reading this, I just want you to know that I want you back, want you back, want you back for good.

maybe scarlet is f***ed off because you are friends with that dumb ass bitch IamNicola. scarlet hates IamNicola and can you blame her? not much of a friend are you? making friends with her enemy.

maybe scarlet is f***ed off because you are friends with that dumb ass bitch IamNicola. scarlet hates IamNicola and can you blame her? not much of a friend are you? making friends with her enemy.

What the f***?

what? do you not feel that scarlet might be upset about the friendship you have with IamNicola? do you not think she might feel betrayed? IamNicola has given loads of abuse to scarlet. do you not feel that is why scarlet is upset with you? could it be possible?

hahahaha. This is amazing. I have no affmirmity with any poster on here, ta.

Tags
ellens getting slashed jwbs = scarlet jwbs = theo
Back
Top Bottom