I met Morrissey Today and got a confirmation he comes in here!

• Thread starter Who Are YOU?????
  • Start date
W

Who Are YOU?????

Next to the wonderful days I have spent with the love of my life Mr. Improper this has got the be one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me! I was waiting in line talking to my friends about how I am madly in love with Mr. Improper and I heard behind me someone saying in a low manchuian accent "you mean the pimp of the world?" I turned around only to see Morrissey standing behind me! HE asked me if we ever did get together in Vegas and I told him no but we eventually did. I told him I am eternally greatful to him and David T for this wonderful site. He told me David is the greatest and he mentioned several posters for this site and what he thought of THEM. He told me if MR. Improper and I were to get married he wanted an invite and a dance with the both of us and we better name our first born son Steven Patrick.

See,I am the man!!! I love you too my dear and cannot wait for us to have another get together again. Morrissey knows who the PIMP is,thats why he's a PIMP too. He knows who handed him a yoshinoya t-shirt at one of his shows,I did!!!! Did he say shit about me??? When we get together again,will you wear your new thong for me??? I'd love to marry you my dear. We can eat yoshinoya and dance to morrissey all night long. Morrissey is the KING PIMP of the universe(besides me of course)! I'm glad you got to meet him,He's a nice man!!!!

That's fine my dear. How about stephanie patricia if we have a girl?? You'd be Mrs.PIMP of the nation if we got married. thats a dubious honor you know?? But,I'm very well aware of the fact that you can handle it!!!! I will always love you my dear and cannot wait for us to get together again.

Back
Top Bottom