I love Morrissey so much

M

MuteWitness616

I think of him so much.

I am always listening to his songs in my head.

My head seriously dedicates at the least 8 hours of my day.

No lie.

Does anyone feels this way?

Or am I a freak and nothing can make good of my thoughts.

You're not a freak and you're not alone-- Morrissey's gotten me through many tough times when there was no one else.

I love him. He's meant so much to me all my life.

I definitely relate to what you're saying.

Meh, he's okay. :p

Meh, he's okay. :p

^^^
:lbf:

I have a heart that says I want nothing but to think about Morrissey 24/7 and live my entire life... on Solo, listening to cds in the car, watching YouTube and surfing for pics the rest of the time that I'm not asleep dreaming about him. In response to that, my head says 'WTF?! You're 41 years old and have real-world stuff to do! A job! Responsibilities! Friends who just happen to not be Morrissey-crazed. Hobbies!'

It's something I've been struggling with. But my head tells me stuff I should do and feel all the time. My heart doesn't talk to me often, hardly ever...at all. When it does I know it's something special. Lately, I've really wanted to listen to it and tell my head to shut up. The head is trying to compete by saying that he's a famous rock star, a zillion people feel the same way I do, and this whole exercise is pointless. Sometimes I'm frustrated and embarrassed....it all seems so silly and so so far away from me and my 'real world'....but he makes me so unbelievably happy. Sorry - it's hard enough to explain to myself, forget others. :confused:

I think 8 hours in a day is a bit worrying....:confused:

When I've spent too much time living in a world where I think of other things like Morrissey or moving to Hawaii, it usually means I'm very unhappy. But the feeling passes; though sometimes it takes months.

I think of him so much.

No lie.

I wouldn't dare to call anyone a freak, but.. do you think it's normal that you spend so much time thinking about someone that you'll probably never meet, and that's totally out of the context of your world ?? Don't get me wrong, i'm a Morrissey freak, i love him totally, and of course i admire him and he changed my life with his music in ways i'd never imagined. I spend some amount of my time in this forum, therefore, i like talking about Morrissey as you can see. And probably about the 90 % of the music i listen is by The smiths/ Morrissey.. but i'd still never let myself forget that i have a real life and that i have to live it.

I wouldn't dare to call anyone a freak, but.. do you think it's normal that you spend so much time thinking about someone that you'll probably never meet, and that's totally out of the context of your world ?? Don't get me wrong, i'm a Morrissey freak, i love him totally, and of course i admire him and he changed my life with his music in ways i'd never imagined. I spend some amount of my time in this forum, therefore, i like talking about Morrissey as you can see. And probably about the 90 % of the music i listen is by The smiths/ Morrissey.. but i'd still never let myself forget that i have a real life and that i have to live it.

I know what you mean, I still live a life.

I go to school, study, read, everything as a normal American 18 year old male.

I don't allow him to distract me from making progress in my life.

I found out today that I love him even more than I thought I did... Which is quite something.

I think of him so much.

No lie.

I found out today that I love him even more than I thought I did... Which is quite something.
34sms7b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom