I like you does not want me to post threads on here anymore!

It_s_Gonna_Be_Ok.jpg

You kinda post a lot of stupid threads. Here, take some advice from a champ. :cool: Create ONE Lindsey thread called "Lindsey's Thread of Random Questions and Wonky Eye" and stick it in the pigsty and post all of your questions there. That way if you have any fans, they'll just know to go there and answer your questions instead of you clogging up the mainboard and pissing crabby people off who don't like new threads started every ten minutes. It's a win win for everyone because you get your questions off your chest and everyone is happy. Unless you are an elaborate troll posing as a dumb person, then aces, you are kicking ass. If you are really a dumb person then I apologize profusely. :p

You kinda post a lot of stupid threads. Here, take some advice from a champ. :cool: Create ONE Lindsey thread called "Lindsey's Thread of Random Questions and Wonky Eye" and stick it in the pigsty and post all of your questions there. That way if you have any fans, they'll just know to go there and answer your questions instead of you clogging up the mainboard and pissing crabby people off who don't like new threads started every ten minutes. It's a win win for everyone because you get your questions off your chest and everyone is happy. Unless you are an elaborate troll posing as a dumb person, then aces, you are kicking ass. If you are really a dumb person then I apologize profusely. :p
I am not a troll I have autism!!!!

don't let them bully you lindsey, i find your threads informative and interesting. you should start one every day as a protest. or maybe 100 in one day? i don't know, but something must be done about this!!!

how did this end up, is everything ok? i had a few pm's from concerned posters a few days ago but nothing since then. if you do have any lingering doubts send me a pm and we can discuss.

how did this end up, is everything ok? i had a few pm's from concerned posters a few days ago but nothing since then. if you do have any lingering doubts send me a pm and we can discuss.

tumblr_lzb8w6fcOx1qh29n2o1_500.gif

all i was doing was being friendly and trying to stop people from bullying lindsey. maybe you should apologise?

to me and lindsey.

pfft that's like asking the pope to urinate in public in comparison to asking members of this forum to apologise. It ain't gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom