i like stephen street

ros_piccksus_110.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Owo God... I just asked... it's not offensive.
Can you imagine if I had used insulting words?

Last edited:
Does the Stephen Street really exist?

Yes, the picture I posted is in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. My friend lives up the road from it and I am amused by it each time I walk past it.

Ignore the comment from the so called Moderator posted above. It was about as useless as chocolate iron:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Yes, the picture I posted is in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. My friend lives up the road from it and I am amused by it each time I walk past it.

Ignore the comment from the so called Moderator posted above. It was about as useless as chocolate iron:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

There's a Stephen Street in London too, it's where EMI's head office is.

I think he's an excellent producer but it's his sound engineer's ear for detail that really sets him apart. That said, the Ordinary Boys made a better album once he'd left the scene & it's hard to forgive him for making Kaiser Chiefs so commercially viable.
And the production on the album he made with Ooberman was awful.

Still, Blur ditching him for William Orbit lead to the worst album of their career & was a massive mistake.

Jukebox Jury

There's a Stephen Street in London too, it's where EMI's head office is.

I think he's an excellent producer but it's his sound engineer's ear for detail that really sets him apart. That said, the Ordinary Boys made a better album once he'd left the scene & it's hard to forgive him for making Kaiser Chiefs so commercially viable.
And the production on the album he made with Ooberman was awful.

Still, Blur ditching him for William Orbit lead to the worst album of their career & was a massive mistake.

Thank you guys, you're really nice and polite.

Back
Top Bottom