I like Klaus Nomi

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
i like klaus nomi

WTF is this Klaus Nomi/baklava love-stuff doing here in the "what Moz-fans do you hate" thread? :crazy:
Create your own "what Klaus Nomi- fans do you hate" thread, for god sake!
Could be a very short thread with 2 posts, I guess. :rolleyes:

I only know "Death" by Klaus Nomi from the " Under The Influence " CD by Moz and it is brilliant, never to be forgotten, once heard. And heard it of course in the pre show videos.
But to me, for the rest he is a very tragic, unlucky clown.
But to drag him into this thread is off-topic.
It's such a relieve to rate a post off-topic as it happened me more then once!
Revenge! :p

Of course I hate all Moz-fans, including myself, just like Moz hates them all and himself.
Viva Hate! :squiffy:

PS:
Love and hate are very connected! :brows:

no! it's like fingernails or hair! for any more clarification you need to ask klaus! i dont work for the department of regenerative baklava!

oh sorry, did they not accept your letter of application?

:lbf: o.k. .....

What Morrissey fans do I hate? Well, I hate all Morrissey fans that don't like Klaus Nomi ! :mad: They really need to do their homework and get their priorities straightened out PRONTO !!! :p

WTF is this Klaus Nomi/baklava love-stuff doing here in the "what Moz-fans do you hate" thread? :crazy:

I only know "Death" by Klaus Nomi from the " Under The Influence " CD by Moz and it is brilliant, never to be forgotten, once heard. And heard it of course in the pre show videos.

Of course I hate all Moz-fans, including myself, just like Moz hates them all and himself.

PS:

yeah, and cool it on the 'off topic' ratings or I'll have to bribe the moderators to move half of your posts which are 'off topic' to the 'Fake' thread (or whatever it was called)! ;)

PS:

What Morrissey fans do I hate? Well, I hate all Morrissey fans that don't like Klaus Nomi ! :mad: They really need to do their homework and get their priorities straightened out PRONTO !!! :p

Okay. I just did.
Priority 1: Morrissey. :)
Somewhere in the rest of the list of priorities there might be Klaus Nomi.:rolleyes:

I change the rest on a daily basis, so I am now realizing they are no priorities. :(
I don't dislike Klaus Nomi but I guess this isn't enough for you so now you can hate me.
By the way, I'm having the feeling now people posting here starting to loathe me which of course could turn very easily into hate. Well, hate me. Or not. I don't give a damn. :thumb:

Okay. I just did.
Somewhere in the rest of the list of priorities there might be Klaus Nomi.:rolleyes:

I change the rest on a daily basis, so I am now realizing they are no priorities. :(
I don't dislike Klaus Nomi but I guess this isn't enough for you so now you can hate me.
By the way, I'm having the feeling now people posting here starting to loathe me which of course could turn very easily into hate. Well, hate me. Or not. I don't give a damn. :thumb:

It is quite impossible to hate you and I did try so hard there for a while.

Okay. I just did.

'Somewhere in the rest of the list of priorities there might be Klaus Nomi.' :mad:

Quando, please give a damn. Because hate is not a problem, it's only when they start loving you, that's when the real trouble begins.

yeah, and cool it on the 'off topic' ratings or I'll have to bribe the moderators to move half of your posts which are 'off topic' to the 'Fake' thread (or whatever it was called)! ;)

Sorry Ket, shove your boot (leg in it) under my nose, but please leave that whip in your "special" room.:oops:
I will immediately change them ratings into likes of course.
Anything else? :flowers:

yeah, i have nothing to say to anyone who doesnt like klaus nomi. that's what i told grocery moz, and that goes for everyone!

'Somewhere in the rest of the list of priorities there might be Klaus Nomi.' :mad:

Quando, please give a damn. Because hate is not a problem, it's only when they start loving you, that's when the real trouble begins.

It's true.
Never a truer word has been stated.
Nevah! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom