I like Klaus Nomi

It was a temptation, trying to be funny (epic fail) and just saving the sacred WMFDYHM thread as I find it hilarious though sucking big time too.
I mean most of them are anonymous and could well be made up or not.
We don't know. I have some suspicions about that.

And if it is the rating that seems to be so important to you, KS and for instance CL, I did change them after all, as I said. You can see that. Why? Because I changed my mind. I just do that when I want to.
Do you want me to go down on my knees? No way. I'd rather die standing then live on my knees.
By the way, are you convinced that by rating Urbanus or any other troll consequently off-topic, or troll they would stop posting?
They won't be banned. You know that.
Even how many negative ratings they get, you still can see their posts if you want, with one click.

Don't you ever change your mind Rifke? I find that hard to believe.
I explained in my post to KS why, initially I didn't vote him off-topic cause I know I am my self, many times.
Would be hypocritical to say the least. Not that I can't be but then I choose for it.
Can you please stop now about me rating your posts and KS' posts off-topic.
It was a mistake, I changed it.
Gee, why are thee ratings so important to a lot of the posters here?
I don't care about any rating I get. It means nothing.

The only reason I still appreciate you is the fact that you never questioned me being a troll. While the others were busy to try and turn me from troll to just anyone here you always listened when I told you that I'm a troll.

The only reason I still appreciate you is the fact that you never questioned me being a troll. While the others were busy to try and turn me from troll to just anyone here you always listened when I told you that I'm a troll.

I don't mind it, you being a troll when it concerns me, really, only when you are sometimes to others but that is not because I am so noble, it just doesn't hurt me. And come one Urbie, you're trolling is not such a big deal as in stalking and threatening people, in fact, you are quite harmless. Sometimes even funny.
You are just the irritating wasp zooming around all posts, ha.
I just wave with my hand before my face.
You know when you strike, you"ll lose the sting and you will die.
Or is that the bee? I always forget.

I don't mind it, you being a troll when it concerns me, really, only when you are sometimes to others but that is not because I am so noble, it just doesn't hurt me. And come one Urbie, you're trolling is not such a big deal as in stalking and threatening people, in fact, you are quite harmless. Sometimes even funny.
You are just the irritating wasp zooming around all posts, ha.
I just wave with my hand before my face.
You know when you strike, you"ll lose the sting and you will die.
Or is that the bee? I always forget.

Said it before about you, spot on as usual.

Yes!! Danke is the only word I understood. But he is so artistic, so great and so humble at the same time that I can understand your fascination with him.
you forgot 'major babe' in that list. cause let's face it, klaus had it going on.
i think one of the things that makes him so endearing to me is that on the one hand he was very artificial what with his costume and his movements and such, so carefully crafted and measured, but then on the other hand he seemed just so sincere and guileless. there's this anecdote from the documentary "the nomi song" which sums this up well, about how on one occasion Klaus and the band were opening for twisted sister in new jersey with an audience full of headbangers. jj french of twisted sister said that he went in klaus' dressing room before hand "because i didnt know what it was about, and i expected you know that *nod nod wink wink* 'hey we're all in this together' and i didnt get that. i got a serious artist. and i went 'ooh, you know, okay... good luck...'."
by the way, the nomi song is now on youtube if anyone wants to watch it! highly recommend!!

you forgot 'major babe' in that list. cause let's face it, klaus had it going on.
i think one of the things that makes him so endearing to me is that on the one hand he was very artificial what with his costume and his movements and such, so carefully crafted and measured, but then on the other hand he seemed just so sincere and guileless. there's this anecdote from the documentary "the nomi song" which sums this up well, about how on one occasion Klaus and the band were opening for twisted sister in new jersey with an audience full of headbangers. jj french of twisted sister said that he went in klaus' dressing room before hand "because i didnt know what it was about, and i expected you know that *nod nod wink wink* 'hey we're all in this together' and i didnt get that. i got a serious artist. and i went 'ooh, you know, okay... good luck...'."
by the way, the nomi song is now on youtube if anyone wants to watch it! highly recommend!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

a must watch for folks that haven't.
saw this at the theater when it premiered. Is 'EIM' going to be screened up where you live? I saw it ! and it's worth seeing.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

a must watch for folks that haven't.
saw this at the theater when it premiered. Is 'EIM' going to be screened up where you live? I saw it ! and it's worth seeing.
oh! i dont know! seems canada misses out on everything morrissey related! i will have to check around and see. glad to hear you liked it. did you do a review of it somewhere?!

There is only one Noomi and she comes with two O's:

dragonmain_1580831c.jpg

Uh, a reminder here Urbs, but you are being off-topic here!
Although she was good in Mlllenium. :thumb:

Thanks a lot for sharing it Rifke! He was a great artist and deserves to be remembered in that way, with respect and admiration. Maybe too good for this world.

OMG Wunderbar! Danke :kissingheart:

He opened for Twisted Sister? Wow.

All very interesting. Thank you for sharing the info!

I was thinking about that very important question earlier. I think Jo is on Planet Nomi eating away at the foundation of some sweet and flaky building while dreaming of some very cute sailor boys he once knew back on old planet earth.

You should do your homework on Jo, another lovely sadly lost the same way our dear Klaus had to leave us. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobriath
She's saving that for next month when she makes another desperate bid for attention in the most basic and obvious way possible.

Back
Top Bottom