I like Klaus Nomi

on the topic of klaus nomi (let's dont go off topic, please!) 2:40 - 2:42: sexiest thing i've ever seen in my life

on the topic of klaus nomi (let's dont go off topic, please!) 2:40 - 2:42: sexiest thing i've ever seen in my life

Pee Wee Herman after a visit to Harrisburg nuclear plant. You are asexual my dear.

yes, it would be most helpful if the mods would create a new thread for urbanus' post entitled "Come To Sweden And Shop With Me, Gerrit" for people to post to their hearts content about CITY GROSS :thumb:

It's unfortunate Gerrit doesn't also rate his posts 'off topic' so the moderators might take notice and move his posts.

It's unfortunate Gerrit doesn't also rate his posts 'off topic' so the moderators might take notice and move his posts.

Ah bless, back to the sandbox and those broken toys all over again. I think that would really affect me so much my life became unbearable or maybe I WOULDN'T GIVE A FOOK!

if i were klaus' gay lover what a time we would have!
he could bake me pies in his cute lil apron and sing, whilst i did sudoku puzzles, pausing every now and again to admire his svelte little figure.
then after the pies were baked i would make a sampling of each and every one.
after that, we'd get down to the real business of the night and make sweet sweet love wherein i would let him choose whether he wanted to be top or bottom because thats the kind of attentive gay lover i am.
oh klaus.... my beauty.... my irretrievable.... come back... come back....

I mean if enough people rate a post. Whatever.

I know what you mean KS but it felt a bit uneasy, even with voting Rifle's and your post off-topic. Which I changed again by the way.
I know I tend to go off-topic a lot and apart from Biebs (remember him, ha) only a handful of my posts were rated off-topic. It felt hypocritical to rate posts off-topic when a lot of mine are too.
But I don't care how my posts are rated.
Do you really think it would actually help to vote the trolls off-topic?
I don't think Urbie cares about it!
Maybe Benny cause he always gets furious for any negative vote.

klaus is soooooo cute in this interview! i love the way he says "danke" (1:55) after the host says "nice legs" (or whatever). :love:

Yes!! Danke is the only word I understood. But he is so artistic, so great and so humble at the same time that I can understand your fascination with him.

yeah, that's a good point! how can you rate our posts off-topic but you never rate urbanus' posts off topic?!?!

It was a temptation, trying to be funny (epic fail) and just saving the sacred WMFDYHM thread as I find it hilarious though sucking big time too.
I mean most of them are anonymous and could well be made up or not.
We don't know. I have some suspicions about that.

And if it is the rating that seems to be so important to you, KS and for instance CL, I did change them after all, as I said. You can see that. Why? Because I changed my mind. I just do that when I want to.
Do you want me to go down on my knees? No way. I'd rather die standing then live on my knees.
By the way, are you convinced that by rating Urbanus or any other troll consequently off-topic, or troll they would stop posting?
They won't be banned. You know that.
Even how many negative ratings they get, you still can see their posts if you want, with one click.

Don't you ever change your mind Rifke? I find that hard to believe.
I explained in my post to KS why, initially I didn't vote him off-topic cause I know I am my self, many times.
Would be hypocritical to say the least. Not that I can't be but then I choose for it.
Can you please stop now about me rating your posts and KS' posts off-topic.
It was a mistake, I changed it.
Gee, why are thee ratings so important to a lot of the posters here?
I don't care about any rating I get. It means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom