I like Klaus Nomi

WTF KS!? Bwahh! :head-smack:
Due to me you and Rifke got your own Klaus Nomi thread! I don't expect a thank you but now you are putting me on a roster for what exactly??:(

I was the first to rate your Klaus Nomi posts off-topic in the sacred " Which Moz-fans do you hate" thread and one of the mods noticing that said to himself, he is right, which I was, and he created the Klaus Nomi-thread.
Hmm!? Yes! Or no? Did you notice in the meantime I have changed the off-topic ratings into likes? No, of course not, ratings are not of ANY import to you!
You ARE very hard to please, ain't ya? :brows:
oh quit it ! you silly goose.:) Anyways it's not much fun posting in the properly assigned thread ! this you must surely know? And I'm sure that's one of the reasons rifke posted that first post there simply because that hate thread and the anons that posted on it sucked BIG TIME!

Oh wow, her first angry post not about me?

You are so fooked when it comes to your chances with her now and what happened to that local woman you had on the hook, did she escape before you reached for the club?

You can be so utterly gross Urbie!
She is a very good friend of mine, I like her, she likes me!
If I can love one, why can't I love two?
I like Rifke, she is very dear and special for me too.
It's online, why can't I just like her for who she is?
You're only guessing and trying to get juicy details from me so you can go on being an annoying pain in the arse.
You are good at that, like a tabloid journo from the gutterpress.
Hey, never applied for a job there in good old England?
Oh no, not to give you any idea about that.

oh quit it ! you silly goose.:) Anyways it's not much fun posting in the properly assigned thread ! this you must surely know? And I'm sure that's one of the reasons rifke posted that first post there simply because that hate thread and the anons that posted on it sucked BIG TIME!

Of course they sucked big time!
Very entertaining and hilarious!
Why anyone would damage that I can't understand.
And it didn't so I now get the feeling you ARE disappointed with your own beloved Klaus Nomi thread?
Just because the mods did it? You'd rather hijacked the thread as a revenge?
So you were aiming at doing the same as what you accused them for? :squiffy:

if i were klaus' gay lover what a time we would have!
he could bake me pies in his cute lil apron and sing, whilst i did sudoku puzzles, pausing every now and again to admire his svelte little figure.
then after the pies were baked i would make a sampling of each and every one.
after that, we'd get down to the real business of the night and make sweet sweet love wherein i would let him choose whether he wanted to be top or bottom because thats the kind of attentive gay lover i am.
oh klaus.... my beauty.... my irretrievable.... come back... come back....

if i were klaus' gay lover what a time we would have!
he could bake me pies in his cute lil apron and sing, whilst i did sudoku puzzles, pausing every now and again to admire his svelte little figure.
then after the pies were baked i would make a sampling of each and every one.
after that, we'd get down to the real business of the night and make sweet sweet love wherein i would let him choose whether he wanted to be top or bottom because thats the kind of attentive gay lover i am.
oh klaus.... my beauty.... my irretrievable.... come back... come back....

Jesus.
I wish I could be Klaus Nomi even if it was for one night. :)
I'd happily return to my other state of being.
Unconscious, that is.

oh look! this got its own thread! god knows we wouldnt want to violate the sanctity of the "what morrissey fans do you hate?" thread :lbf:

The moderators have stated their boundaries.

It's fine and dandy to post that Hitler didn't gas enough jews on morrissey-solo, but you just. do. not. make a Klaus Nomi post in the "What Morrissey fans do you hate?" thread.

You can be so utterly gross Urbie!
She is a very good friend of mine, I like her, she likes me!
If I can love one, why can't I love two?
I like Rifke, she is very dear and special for me too.
It's online, why can't I just like her for who she is?
You're only guessing and trying to get juicy details from me so you can go on being an annoying pain in the arse.
You are good at that, like a tabloid journo from the gutterpress.
Hey, never applied for a job there in good old England?
Oh no, not to give you any idea about that.

I worked with headlines at Fleet Street between 1996 and 1998. Paper shall remain unnamed. I had digs in Kensington.

Of course they sucked big time!
Very entertaining and hilarious!
Why anyone would damage that I can't understand.
And it didn't so I now get the feeling you ARE disappointed with your own beloved Klaus Nomi thread?
Just because the mods did it? You'd rather hijacked the thread as a revenge?
So you were aiming at doing the same as what you accused them for? :squiffy:

sorry, i don't understand your post. Are you being serious?

'I now get the feeling you ARE disappointed with your own beloved Klaus Nomi thread?'

1. never said this thread was to me 'beloved'.

'Just because the mods did it? You'd rather hijacked the thread as a revenge?'

2. 'hijacked'? call it what you want, wasn't my intention and I don't think it was rifke's intention to 'hijack' any thread as revenge. I already stated why I and maybe why rifke posted the posts that we posted in that thread that are now in this thread. Why don't you ask her why she posted off topic in that thread?

'So you were aiming at doing the same as what you accused them for?'

3. sorry, don't understand your last sentence at all. please rewrite or explain.

sorry, i don't understand your post. Are you being serious?

'I now get the feeling you ARE disappointed with your own beloved Klaus Nomi thread?'

1. never said this thread was to me 'beloved'.

'Just because the mods did it? You'd rather hijacked the thread as a revenge?'

2. 'hijacked'? call it what you want, wasn't my intention and I don't think it was rifke's intention to 'hijack' any thread as revenge. I already stated why I and maybe why rifke posted the posts that we posted in that thread that are now in this thread. Why don't you ask her why she posted off topic in that thread?

'So you were aiming at doing the same as what you accused them for?'

3. sorry, don't understand your last sentence at all. please rewrite or explain.

I got the impression you and Rifke enjoyed to start posting about Klaus Nomi in the "which Moz-fans do you hate" thread cause to you it was a boring thread. (Not to me, I think it is hilarious as I stated).
When I said your posts and that of Rifke were off-topic, which they were, and immediately after that the mods created a Klaus Nomi thread, Rifke was very pleased with that thread and stated that.
I thought you would be pleased too, as you appreciate and like Klaus Nomi and said that.
By the way, I like a thread about Klaus Nomi too.
But when I stated it was because of me calling the post off-topic the mods created a Klaus Nomi thread, you blamed me for it, destroying your fun, for it was more pleasure to you deranging the "Moz-hate fans" thread.
Something like being more fun then creating a thread about him.
Forget about it now, not important anymore. :thumb:

i personally just think it's funny that the mods have a problem with anyone going off the topic (that is, off the topic of who hates who) in the wmfdyh thread? it's as though they're saying "If you post in here you'd better be slagging someone off, the more personally malicious the better!"

i dont know why i posted "i like klaus nomi" in that thread other than the fact that i didnt realize we were supposed to take that thread seriously--and heaven forbid! not besmirch it in any way--as well as the obvious reason that i like klaus nomi :p

im not particularly irked that they created a new thread, but it does make me question the decision making around here, as well as gives me the sneaking suspicion that at least one mod gets their rocks off on hearing real life hate being spewed over the internet.

yes, it would be most helpful if the mods would create a new thread for urbanus' post entitled "Come To Sweden And Shop With Me, Gerrit" for people to post to their hearts content about CITY GROSS :thumb:

He tried to shop you but realised that converting to your religion was like walking over the bridge for water.

I was however ready to make a bid for the handbag that they would have made from his severed foreskin. Those rascals are valued highly by some out there.

Back
Top Bottom