I like Klaus Nomi

that really takes the cake, doesnt it? :lbf:

anyway, about jobriath, i just realized that he died two days before klaus :tears: and he was even younger than him, too. oh my. the early days of aids was so horribly sad. sadder than the holocaust.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/i-love-klaus-nomi.115251/ but ours is BETTER ! :lbf:

now we need a 'I like Jobriath ' thread ! guess we'll have to off topic that subject in another thread unrelated to Jobriath to get one started. :rolleyes:

screw off.

That's too bad and I doubt I can send you a screwdriver. Maybe that screw is in your head and in that case you need sterile tools as mine's been used on cars and all kind of shit around the house.

Change the thread cause you don't just like him, Rifke, you absolutely adore and love him.

Not even a combo of me and Gerrit would come close.

my 'like' finger got a workout! gee, i had to really "mash that finger" as c-low would say!

everything in their proper threads, k_s! no transgessions will be tolerated!!

speaking of peoples transgressions not being tolerated... What we gonna do about G-Bear a.k.a 'Quando Quando Quando' ? :mad:

I mean he's the reason for this thread. I mean by him rating of our posts 'off topic' he sent off alarms to the moderators, I mean how could he? I thought he was our friend? or at least my friend, don't think he really cared for you much. Anyways.

;)

so glad we finally have a klaus nomi thread! here's my contribution!

just when i thought klaus couldnt get any cooler he had to go sing in german! :love:
excepting the parts with klaus, this is a terrifically bad video. why are we having to look at muscles when we could be looking at klaus' angelic little face? i love the comment someone made: "I love the way Nomi looks slightly nonplussed by the whole thing. When the guy in the plastic tuxedo is confused, you know you f***ed up" :lbf:

speaking of peoples transgressions not being tolerated... What we gonna do about G-Bear a.k.a 'Quando Quando Quando' ? :mad:

I mean he's the reason for this thread. I mean by him rating of our posts 'off topic' he sent off alarms to the moderators, I mean how could he? I thought he was our friend? or at least my friend, don't think he really cared for you much. Anyways.

;)
it was a bit nervy wasnt it? klaus nomi is NEVER off-topic. i say we suspend him from baklava club while we review the matter further.

Oh, now you respond to that and you know full well I love to push peoples buttons. You had a slow reaction to it but in the end you responded to my clown statement.

LOL

I listened to him long before you did but it isn't a contest.

I think she was a bit more disappointed or at least critical of me for using the same term "clown" but to me that has not a derogatory meaning as such. It can have a positive one and that's why I called him a very, tragic, unlucky clown. I still hope she understands what I mean cause I can understand her strong feelings and appreciation for him.

I think she was a bit more disappointed or at least critical of me for using the same term "clown" but to me that has not a derogatory meaning as such. It can have a positive one and that's why I called him a very, tragic, unlucky clown. I still hope she understands what I mean cause I can understand her strong feelings and appreciation for him.

Oh wow, her first angry post not about me?

You are so fooked when it comes to your chances with her now and what happened to that local woman you had on the hook, did she escape before you reached for the club?

so glad we finally have a klaus nomi thread! here's my contribution!

just when i thought klaus couldnt get any cooler he had to go sing in german! :love:
excepting the parts with klaus, this is a terrifically bad video. why are we having to look at muscles when we could be looking at klaus' angelic little face? i love the comment someone made: "I love the way Nomi looks slightly nonplussed by the whole thing. When the guy in the plastic tuxedo is confused, you know you f***ed up" :lbf:

Sounds like the kind of songs the german soldiers listened to during the war.

oh look! this got its own thread! god knows we wouldnt want to violate the sanctity of the "what morrissey fans do you hate?" thread :lbf:

You see, the mods are usually very keen on it and rightly so.
I must say I am pleased with my first initial critisim about Ketamine and you going off-topic cause now you have your own Klaus Nomi thread! :thumb:
I don't think it will happen that fast with your own baklava thread, though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
why cant i be a gay man and klaus be my lover? that's the only scenario in which i will ever be happy.

o.k, I got this one covered... 1. become a man( all men are gay at heart). 2. off yourself. 3. become a gay angel and then you and Klaus angel can fly intertwined through the heavens nibbling at the clouds which of course are made of... baklava! :D solved!

;)

WTF KS!? Bwahh! :head-smack:
Due to me you and Rifke got your own Klaus Nomi thread! I don't expect a thank you but now you are putting me on a roster for what exactly??:(

I was the first to rate your Klaus Nomi posts off-topic in the sacred " Which Moz-fans do you hate" thread and one of the mods noticing that said to himself, he is right, which I was, and he created the Klaus Nomi-thread.
Hmm!? Yes! Or no? Did you notice in the meantime I have changed the off-topic ratings into likes? No, of course not, ratings are not of ANY import to you!
You ARE very hard to please, ain't ya? :brows:

o.k, I got this one covered... 1. become a man( all men are gay at heart). 2. off yourself. 3. become a gay angel and then you and Klaus angel can fly intertwined through the heavens nibbling at the clouds which of course are made of... baklava! :D solved!

Then rip my heart out!

Back
Top Bottom