I like Klaus Nomi

yeah, i have nothing to say to anyone who doesnt like klaus nomi. that's what i told grocery moz, and that goes for everyone!

I never said I disliked him.
I think "Death" is one of the most brilliant and never to forget songs once heard, in a lifetime.
Some other things that I know of, that you and Ketamine posted are very interesting but to me Death is so powerful and haunting and beautiful. :thumb:
Grocery-Moz is crazy!

i have to question the depth of understanding of anyone who thinks klaus nomi was just a "clown"...

But I can't understand everything Rifke!
I think everybody chooses what he or she wants to understand before they actually do.
A clown is not a derogatory term in my view.
This is not wordplay or semantics. No intend to be negative about him.

i guess you're just not ready for him yet!

That IS very well possible.
Amongst the many, ever changing priorities of Life, books to be read, nothing since 3 months :(, films and series to be seen, etcetera, etcetera, killing time on Moz-solo during this time which feels somewhat like an isolation, Klaus Nomi was not high up that list. But he is very interesting to me.
I will get into it.:thumb:

That IS very well possible.
Amongst the many, ever changing priorities of Life, books to be read, nothing since 3 months :(, films and series to be seen, etcetera, etcetera, killing time on Moz-solo during this time which feels somewhat like an isolation, Klaus Nomi was not high up that list. But he is very interesting to me.
I will get into it.:thumb:
klaus nomi should be at the top of that list! :thumb:

i have to question the depth of understanding of anyone who thinks klaus nomi was just a "clown"...

Oh, now you respond to that and you know full well I love to push peoples buttons. You had a slow reaction to it but in the end you responded to my clown statement.

LOL

I listened to him long before you did but it isn't a contest.

And I hate all Morrissey fans that don't love JOBRIATH ! He was no clown,

I don't think he was even a ......

Oh Jo wherever you are, I hope you're singing now. :pray::love::)

Fat, sunburned, drunk, Brit, Euro, and Austrilililian tourists at LA hometown gigs who won't shut up during pre-show about if Tommy's, In N Out, or Hollywood Burger has the best hamburgers. I hope they get thrown to the ground if they are in the pool in November. So annoying.

I would put you in charge of building that wall to Mexico and who knows if it would stop there?

You come across a bit like me in the 90's always moaning about things I couldn't change. It gets better my friend and before you know it you have a woman and kids and real problems to take care of.

is jobriath on planet nomi do you think? or does he have his own planet? if so, what are the walls there made out of??

I was thinking about that very important question earlier. I think Jo is on Planet Nomi eating away at the foundation of some sweet and flaky building while dreaming of some very cute sailor boys he once knew back on old planet earth.

You should do your homework on Jo, another lovely sadly lost the same way our dear Klaus had to leave us. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobriath

I was thinking about that very important question earlier. I think Jo is on Planet Nomi eating away at the foundation of some sweet and flaky building while dreaming of some very cute sailor boys he once knew back on old planet earth.

You should do your homework on Jo, another lovely sadly lost the same way our dear Klaus had to leave us. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobriath
yes, i should! i've heard a few songs by him (that you've posted). i dont know if ill ever appreciate him like i do klaus nomi who i just find soooooooooo endearing, but maybe.

oh look! this got its own thread! god knows we wouldnt want to violate the sanctity of the "what morrissey fans do you hate?" thread

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OH M SOLO MODERATORS SO MUCH TO ANSWER FOR

;)

Back
Top Bottom