I Know Very Well... freebie 7" signed by Morrissey and Vini Reilly

Elspeth Buggery

aka Chris Adams
And another prized item that I'm painfully relinquishing! I bought this 7" at a record fair maybe 25 years ago. Everyone here knows the background of it, I'm presuming.
However, mine has a super bold and breezy Morrissey signature (well, actually 'Steven Patrick' if you're being pedantic!) spanning both sides. If you look more closely at the front cover in the bottom left hand corner, there's a teensy-weensy Vini Reilly one too (with some cool musical notes added for amusing effect right at the bottom of the front sleeve.) It tells its own story about the comparative characters of Moz and Vini, I guess eh?
The basic sleeve is in very good condition as you can see from the pics here, the same as when I acquired it, the disk is likewise.
I've honestly never seen another like it (although some bright spark on here will doubtless tell me about his/hers!) Have a look at these unretouched high-res pics (apart from the Vini sig which I've boosted the contrast on a wee bit). Here's a link to the eBay auction on now. Starting price is a mere £20.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/262871369117?
Overhead_back.jpg

Overhead_front.jpg

Detail_2.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom