I know it's over

Reckon Uncle Steve "Mayor of Malibu" would never show up on another band's website as support. It's going to be a "special guest" thing. Quick money maker with his people in the Rose Bowl and no travel expenses. Whatever % of the U2 over priced tickets will be more than a hotel lobby 2017 tour.

no World Peace re-issue
no Distribution Deal for an old or new Album
no new Songs
no Smiths Thorn 7 inch
no Money left for the Last Tour Dates
no teeth in Boz' mouth left
no more Interest from Fans and Media
no news at all

I know it's over! :-(

Nothing has really changed in the world of Steven Patrick Morrissey in the last 10 years. He is able to pretty much constantly tour medium sized (non-arena) venues the world over, and make a good living. The problems on the last tour only arose because a band member was ill, they cancelled shows but continued to incur touring costs. Simple as that. He remains a unique pop icon with an impressive back catalogue. A pretty strong 'legacy act'. He and his band continue to write songs, and a new album will probably come out in the next year or two.

Nothing has really changed in the world of Steven Patrick Morrissey in the last 10 years. He is able to pretty much constantly tour medium sized (non-arena) venues the world over, and make a good living. The problems on the last tour only arose because a band member was ill, they cancelled shows but continued to incur touring costs. Simple as that. He remains a unique pop icon with an impressive back catalogue. A pretty strong 'legacy act'. He and his band continue to write songs, and a new album will probably come out in the next year or two.

Hes managed to squeeze in a few stadiums in the last few years. What you say is true though. There's still interest in the live show and a new album and I think, hope, one will appear in a few years. A lot depends on how he feels about the details though I assume. There should be a solo pool on when a new song will available for sale or when a new album will be released

I heard things are so bad financially that Boz had to leave his teeth as security for the US tour, and when the funds ran out he couldn't get them back. :(

Wow! You have 194 massages since 2008, so I am MUCH more lazy than you.
Believe me, I am still hoping for new Morrissey songs, but it doesn´t look good, doesn´t it?
As for my left testicle, don´t worry, it might be missing talent, but it worked for two daughters AND
I am not as fat as Boz (with one "z" you know) and I am not an alcoholic!

Happy 2017!
This may be the first, and I pray the last, time that massage and left testicle were in the same post.

This may be the first, and I pray the last, time that massage and left testicle were in the same post.

Ha.
Why do I get the feeling you're actually hoping that massage and right testicle are to be in the same post? I've done it now.
Isn't great mother Nature provided only two so there is only left and right?
Or isn't enough? Should we have more?

Back
Top Bottom