I Keep Mine Hidden

ExpectingToFly

Hi, does anyone have this song? I have just about every song by The Smiths except this one, I've looked it up on youtube and I heard Moz play it live on Radio 2 and I love it. Any kind soul who can upload this somewhere will have my eternal gratitude!!!

Just an advice. Don't post requests for official songs here. In a minute a bunch of flies will cover you. They will even insult you for asking them. I am surprised nobody has posted the usual "go out and buy the CD" reply yet. If you have other requests just PM me.

Thanks to you both! Thanks a lot! I've now got it and I'm enjoying listening to it now. I'll bear that advice in mind in future Davide, thanks a lot for the offer! Yeah I've seen those kinda replies, people should remember that music is supposed to be open to all. Most artists get plenty of money through touring and album sales are still high, they're certainly not poor. They are still thoroughly rewarded for their talents. The fact their music is more accessible is surely a good thing for the sake of the art, the fact its not good for profits is why its so controversial I suppose. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Thanks to you both! Thanks a lot! I've now got it and I'm enjoying listening to it now. I'll bear that advice in mind in future Davide, thanks a lot for the offer! Yeah I've seen those kinda replies, people should remember that music is supposed to be open to all. Most artists get plenty of money through touring and album sales are still high, they're certainly not poor. They are still thoroughly rewarded for their talents. The fact their music is more accessible is surely a good thing for the sake of the art, the fact its not good for profits is why its so controversial I suppose. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Also, you might not want to say things like this..

Well said. bsides and non album songs should be shared, since many singles are out of print, hence the artist will not benifit from the sale. :thumb:

Has anyone converted this track to MP3 already?
I have bought the 7" record and I'd like to get the track on to my ipod but have no way of converting it...

Thank you.

Has anyone converted this track to MP3 already?
I have bought the 7" record and I'd like to get the track on to my ipod but have no way of converting it...

Thank you.

You can find the video of it on youtube then go to a youtube-to-MP3 converter online like mediaconverter or listentoyoutube.com and you'll have it in a flash :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom