I Just Want To See The Boy Happy/Late Night Maudlin Street picture disc available

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I bought two, so if someone wants the other, let me know. No payment needed, I might need a favour in the future (when all's well).

Best Wishes,

Peter

Peter,
hang on to 'em for a wee while mate please. I ordered the £5 bundle & it still hasn't arrived, so if they don't show, I'm in need!

love

Grim

Who's doing the £5 bundle Grim?

I looked around (not very intently, it must be said), but couldn't find one.

[mbatey]

hi MB,
I ordered from http://www.recordstore.co.uk/ but they've not arrived yet, although I've to go pick a package up from DHL that couldn't fit through the letterbox today, so hopefully!

love

Grim

Thanks Grim.

Checked earlier - they don't seem to be doing it any longer.

Think I'll get them ordered via HMV pronto... :cool:

[mbatey]

Having the spare would make my day - What kind of favours are you looking for in the future (when all's well)?

I happily offer my spare room to anyone wanting a base when visting London, as long as they don't mind listening to lots of The Smiths and Morrissey while they're around.

:)

hi MB,
I ordered from http://www.recordstore.co.uk/ but they've not arrived yet, although I've to go pick a package up from DHL that couldn't fit through the letterbox today, so hopefully!

Crap! I'm in the States, and my order is listed as "processed," but if you in the U.K. haven't received yours yet, I have slim hopes of receiving mine anytime soon.

is there any actual real shop i can buy these items from? i don't like buying over the interweb

Don't go to HMV - I've built up a really good relationship with my local independent record store and they always give me the heads up when stuff like this is going to be released. I got my copy of the picture disc and gatefold 7" last week. Give these guys a chance, they're much more passionate about music than the Virgin or HMV moguls.

Don't go to HMV - I've built up a really good relationship with my local independent record store and they always give me the heads up when stuff like this is going to be released. I got my copy of the picture disc and gatefold 7" last week. Give these guys a chance, they're much more passionate about music than the Virgin or HMV moguls.

my local record shop closed down

See, they're a rare breed and need to be supported where we still have them. I guess I'm just lucky then.

Back
Top Bottom