I hope someone can answer me this!

I

IamAwas

I have a "beethoven was deaf" cd by morrissey. In fact I have two of them. Both are Identical...same covers, same artwork and pictures in the sleeve, same print of Morrissey lying on the stage on the cd itself in white and aqua. There is just one difference: One of the cds has none of the listed tracks but is instead 18 beethoven songs on piano! Im wondering what the hell this cd is!!!!!! Is it a promo or something? The only reason I wouldn't just assume it was some kid who burned his old morrissey cd is because it is Beethoven and the cd is titled "beethoven was deaf"!!!!!!! is this just a one of a kind fluke or has anyone heard of this before or have one themselves??? I am very curious!!!
-Iamawas(Jonathon)

smiths and morrissey videos

> I have a "beethoven was deaf" cd by morrissey. In fact¿ I have two of them. Both are Identical...same covers, same¿ artwork and pictures in the sleeve, same print of Morrissey¿ lying on the stage on the cd itself in white and aqua. There is¿ just one difference: One of the cds has none of the listed¿ tracks but is instead 18 beethoven songs on piano! Im wondering¿ what the hell this cd is!!!!!! Is it a promo or something? The¿ only reason I wouldn't just assume it was some kid who burned¿ his old morrissey cd is because it is Beethoven and the cd is¿ titled "beethoven was deaf"!!!!!!! is this just a one¿ of a kind fluke or has anyone heard of this before or have one¿ themselves??? I am very curious!!!¿ -Iamawas(Jonathon)

Hey Jonathon:

I have heard of this yes, it is a mispress by the manufacturer and is considered fairly rare. i have seen a few on e-bay, and although not valuable, they are a kind of fun collector's item. Hold on to it!

Re: the answer is !

> PUDDIN!!¿ sorry i couldn't resist

Ben, you are too silly!

> Hey Jonathon:¿ I have heard of this yes, it is a mispress by the manufacturer¿ and is considered fairly rare. i have seen a few on e-bay, and¿ although not valuable, they are a kind of fun collector's item.¿ Hold on to it!

Thanks for your help! I was wondering what was going on with that cd...I will hold on to it!
-Jonathon

smiths and morrissey videos

Back
Top Bottom