I hope George Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
To me that picture depicts afro-americans as stupid, illiterate and obese.

I listened to the girl's perjured testimony on TV the other day...good thing the Closed Captions were on....and I work in a high school with African-American teens and they don't speak as badly as this girl. AND she lied on the stand to-boot!

I listened to the girl's perjured testimony on TV the other day...good thing the Closed Captions were on....and I work in a high school with African-American teens and they don't speak as badly as this girl. AND she lied on the stand to-boot!

People like Emil is the problem. They wanna do good and all and be friends with everyone but in the end they just make it all worse. The same type of people that suffer from islamophilia and if you wanna know more then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT8sJiyOC2Q

If Emil had been in the real world and experienced it first hand I doubt he would fly his pathetic white flag of self-loathing. He idolises a proletarian author who commited suicide in his car after spending most of his life trying to commit suicide. Hardly any sort of role model for anyone. His writings were a virtual pity party and a childish view on the world and people.

72614_593217167385812_1153283076_n.jpg

People like Emil is the problem. They wanna do good and all and be friends with everyone but in the end they just make it all worse. The same type of people that suffer from islamophilia and if you wanna know more then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT8sJiyOC2Q

If Emil had been in the real world and experienced it first hand I doubt he would fly his pathetic white flag of self-loathing. He idolises a proletarian author who commited suicide in his car after spending most of his life trying to commit suicide. Hardly any sort of role model for anyone. His writings were a virtual pity party and a childish view on the world and people.

Who's the prole author we're talking about?

Trick? or treat?

9324020602_c20e899089_z.jpg

If treat you got some mad jumpin' skillz, sweets. :sweet:

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

superzim1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom