I hope George Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
How is that "racist?" Are you claiming that woman does not speak the way the captions indicate?

To me that picture depicts afro-americans as stupid, illiterate and obese.

And your point is?

See, to my way of thinking, that picture shows one "Afro American" :)rolleyes:) who is stupid, illiterate, and obese.

For you to take that and apply it to blacks in general, well...maybe you are the racist, eh?

There is also such a thing as a context. In the context of this thread the picture was racist. What was the point of posting the picture except saying something derogatory about afro- americans? What had that picture to do with the case against Zimmerman?

And your point is?

See, to my way of thinking, that picture shows one "Afro-American" :)rolleyes:) who is stupid, illiterate, and obese.

For you to take that and apply it to blacks in general, well...maybe you are the racist, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

There is also such a thing as a context. In the context of this thread the picture was racist. What was the point of posting the picture except saying something derogatory about afro- americans? What had that picture to do with the case against Zimmerman?

Because the case itself has been made into a race issue by the media. The circumstances could all still apply if both parties were Wonder Bread-white...i.e., one guy defending himself, even to the point of lethal force, against an attacker. So the precedent has already been set. Nothing in this thread is "out of context."

That sounds more like a personal problem. To me, the picture depicted one stupid, illiterate & obese "afro-american".

That was the star witness against Zimmerman - a 19-year-old Junior in high school who can't read, had attitude out the ass, changed her story multiple times on the stand, deleted incriminating remarks from Twitter, and doesn't think the term "creepy ass cracker" is racist when it comes from someone black.

If this is what you're using as evidence, maybe Viva should be shot and the guy should get off?

Viva's not an ignorant high dumb f*** who thinks it's okay to attack someone, break their nose and slam their head against the wall. I think anyone that physically attacks someone deserves whatever they get.

That was the star witness against Zimmerman - a 19-year-old Junior in high school who can't read, had attitude out the ass, changed her story multiple times on the stand, deleted incriminating remarks from Twitter, and doesn't think the term "creepy ass cracker" is racist when it comes from someone black.

I did not know that. I interpreted the picture wrongly. I apologise.

Rachael Jeantel was a disaster on the stand. I'd say you would be hard pushed to find a witness who could turn off middle America faster. Awful.

We don't often get controversial acquitals in the UK. We're quite good at controversial convictions from time to time. I wonder if in part this is because our senior members of the judiciary don't have to seek office through the ballot box. Perhaps our system means the Court system doesn't overreach to get a conviction at all costs, as they don't have one eye on the electorate.

Some commentators today have pointed to Zimmerman's Second Degree murder charge was counter productive, but was partly a sop to public opinion.

:lbf:

I wonder if when he gets pulled over and the cop asks him what his name is, if he ever says "Kunta...Kunta Kinte"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know that. I interpreted the picture wrongly. I apologise.

Oh god don't you just give up too easily? I must admit I did. But no more. Peer pressure is absolutely just that- the many against the individual, hoping to make you crack.
That's all it is really. The gang of zombies hoping to crack your spirit and put you down so you end up aplogising. To them? Haha, they are the minority on here. I realised that, and they have power in numbers, who all attack anyone who has an alternative viewpoint. In other words self- aggrandised complete and utter bastards.

Oh god don't you just give up too easily? I must admit I did. But no more. Peer pressure is absolutely just that- the many against the individual, hoping to make you crack.
That's all it is really. The gang of zombies hoping to crack your spirit and put you down so you end up aplogising. To them? Haha, they are the minority on here. I realised that, and they have power in numbers, who all attack anyone who has an alternative viewpoint. In other words self- aggrandised complete and utter bastards.

Stupid n*****.

^^^ Why are Morrissey fans disproportionately comprised of the mentally ill?

Bloody hell, and look at you! Moz fan? Can't wait to drink blood? That's you fat f*** who sits on your arse all day waiting for replies on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid n*****.

OMG if it wasn't so pathetic I'd laugh, but it is. Have you no rational brain cells in order to proceed with a rational debate? Obviously not, braindead zombie f***

Stupid n*****.

I am actually Irish white. if you are using 'stupid n*****' as an insult then it just shows what real state of mind you are in, which is in an era related to Ku Klux Klan.
Your president is black?

I'm thin. Insult-fail.

You just don't get it do you? If you're going to insult others and engage in a gangbang litany of insults toward others, then you have to expect that someday, someone is going to come along and knock your fecking ego off it's big block of a pre-supposed high place of self-inflicted worship of said same image of yourself
You seem self assured with back-up from minnions, but how do you rate on a one-to-one when your zombies aren't around to protect you?
Oh, but they always are

You consider your opinions of the Zimmerman verdict to be alternative? I have news for you, cockfag. You're in the majority of whiny liberals shitting themselves because they feel that Zimmerman walking free adds on extra of this funny white guilt complex that they feel obligated to accept. I've found that people that are happy about the way the trial turned out are silenced so as to not appear racist in the eyes of the huge mob out for Zimmerman's blood. Well, f*** you all. I hope George has a happy life and that f***ing thug rots in hell. Deal with it.

Stupid n*****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom