I hope George Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'...

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
...that would just be grand.

Not guilty. Hopefully people behave themselves and not resort to the crap they meted out in L.A. when the populace didn't get the verdict they wanted...

S

Skylarker

Not guilty. Hopefully people behave themselves and not resort to the crap they meted out in L.A. when the populace didn't get the verdict they wanted...
Fantastic news. A great victory for clean, decent, law-abiding citizens looking out for the common good.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I almost forgot....

Last edited by a moderator:

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
Let this be a lesson - never take skittles to a gun fight.

!Viva Hate!

Last edited by a moderator:

!Viva Hate!

Emil

A Burnt Child
So even racism is allowed in the pigsty, huh?

S

Skylarker

So even racism is allowed in the pigsty, huh?
Show me where you see a misrepresentation of reality. Show me racism. Show me anything that justifies the accusation you just made.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Emil

A Burnt Child
Show me where you see a misrepresentation of reality. Show me racism. Show me anything that justifies the accusation you just made.
The picture you gave a thumbs up.

Top Bottom