I hope George Micheal dies soon!!!!

P

Punchdrunk1975

PLease can the US fans who dont know anything about Morrissey or The Smiths please stop comparing Morrissey to George Micheal in lifetsyles,music etc etc

Morrissey i'm sure would find it very insulting to be named in the same breath as that prick.

The US went throught a stage of thinking GM was so so very very very cool he he he he and you loved his shite records,In the UK morrissey and GM music is as far away as say Punk and Hip Hop and he was only listened to by kids and sales reps,slutty hair dressers and general dullards with no music taste.

People ITK were into The Smiths,New Order,The Fall,Echo and The Bunnymen etc etc etc etc etc etc

I cant really imagine a Morrissey fan liking GM music and I'm sure Morrissey would BARF all over your jumper if he though some of you listened to shite like George Micheal,Elton John,Queen etc etc etc

You have no right to listen to any music, and i think that the best fate you could hope for would be not to wind up in a cell with your boyfriend Ricky Martin. You are one ignorant Incubus loving dipshit.... You are the reason for birth control.

with love,
k

Wait just a second...

They are both A)handsome B)British C)male d)vocalists and E)songwriters who F)achieved great success in the G)1980s through H)popular music groups and who have I)since gone solo and have J) achieved success in their own rights. Both have K) been run through a hedge backwards by the press for their sexuality.

That's 10 similarities right there.

They've also both recorded songs with or by famous 1970s male rock icons with equally ambiguous sexualities (Bowie & Elton). They've both recorded songs with famous 1970s female vocalists, too (Aretha Franklin & Chrissy Hynde, to name but one).

You don't think George Michael could have sung "Golden Lights"? You don't think Morrissey could have sung "Kissing a Fool"?

If you've never heard it, Michael's 1990 release Listen Without Prejudice is one of the saddest, most touching albums in the history of popular music. I would bet money that Moz owns a copy. Listen to the samples of the songs (aside from Freedom '90, which is a rocking good tune) on Amazon.com. Tell me you can't hear The Smiths in those songs.

Wrong Weiß, george michael's not British, he's from Cyprus, a greek island- and he sucks.

Weiß 1, Draize Train 0.

From George's own website:

"George Michael was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou on 25 June, 1963 in NORTH LONDON, and went on to meet his future Wham! parnter Andrew Ridgeley at a nearby comprehensive school."

Anybody who'd deny that there are similarities between George Michael and Moz doesn't know anything about Moz.

Now then, I listed at least a dozen similarities between the two and could probably list a dozen more. Care to name some substantial differences other than "he sucks"?

George Michael's website

Re: Weiß 1, Draize Train 0.

> From George's own website:

> "George Michael was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou on 25 June,
> 1963 in NORTH LONDON , and went on to meet his future Wham! parnter
> Andrew Ridgeley at a nearby comprehensive school."

> Anybody who'd deny that there are similarities between George Michael and
> Moz doesn't know anything about Moz.

> Now then, I listed at least a dozen similarities between the two and could
> probably list a dozen more. Care to name some substantial differences
> other than "he sucks"?
Somehow I can't see Morrissey hanging out in a bathroom at a state park propositioning some random dude for sex. Morrissey has class, George Michael does not.

> PLease can the US fans who dont know anything about Morrissey or The
> Smiths please stop comparing Morrissey to George Micheal in
> lifetsyles,music etc etc

> Morrissey i'm sure would find it very insulting to be named in the same
> breath as that prick.

> The US went throught a stage of thinking GM was so so very very very cool
> he he he he and you loved his shite records,In the UK morrissey and GM
> music is as far away as say Punk and Hip Hop and he was only listened to
> by kids and sales reps,slutty hair dressers and general dullards with no
> music taste.
I don't know anyone who thought GM was even very cool. Morrissey would never be seen in those wake me up before you go go white shorts and Moz is pro choice unlike GM. Moz has respect for women whereas GM does not.

> I cant really imagine a Morrissey fan liking GM music and I'm sure
> Morrissey would BARF all over your jumper if he though some of you
> listened to shite like George Micheal,Elton John,Queen etc etc etc

Re: Wait just a second...

You have such bad taste

Thanks for making me chuckle with your shite message about GB being decent etc etc I pissed myself when I read your commenst

You Yanks are so so funny!!

> They are both A)handsome B)British C)male d)vocalists and E)songwriters
> who F)achieved great success in the G)1980s through H)popular music groups
> and who have I)since gone solo and have J) achieved success in their own
> rights. Both have K) been run through a hedge backwards by the press for
> their sexuality.

> That's 10 similarities right there.

> They've also both recorded songs with or by famous 1970s male rock icons
> with equally ambiguous sexualities (Bowie & Elton). They've both
> recorded songs with famous 1970s female vocalists, too (Aretha Franklin
> & Chrissy Hynde, to name but one).

> You don't think George Michael could have sung "Golden Lights"?
> You don't think Morrissey could have sung "Kissing a Fool"?

> If you've never heard it, Michael's 1990 release Listen Without Prejudice
> is one of the saddest, most touching albums in the history of popular
> music. I would bet money that Moz owns a copy. Listen to the samples of
> the songs (aside from Freedom '90, which is a rocking good tune) on
> Amazon.com. Tell me you can't hear The Smiths in those songs.

Back
Top Bottom