I hope and I pray

L

Lush

I'll be in Vegas in October. I hope the show is confirmed soon....anyone know where he'll be playing???

Shannon! I want to go too! How are you getting down?? Get in touch!!

Jess¿ I'll be in Vegas in October. I hope the show is confirmed¿ soon....anyone know where he'll be playing???

Hey,Lush, are you....

> I'll be in Vegas in October. I hope the show is confirmed¿ soon....anyone know where he'll be playing???

Lush, are you named after the band Lush or are you an alcoholic? (Or both?) If you're named after Lush, do you know if Miki and Emma are in new bands? I like and miss them.

Re: Hey,Lush, are you....

hello,

Emma is currently in a new band, Sing-Sing. They have an ep out called "feels like summer" on the Bella Union label. Sadly, it is an import (unless you are in England) and I have not heard it. Hope that helps. I do not know what Miki is up to, but I miss lush too!

I called today, but....

I phoned today, but nobody at Ticketmaster had a clue about the concert. If anyone has an update please let me know.

Thanks! I wonder what color Miki's hair is these days. No message inside.

> hello,¿ Emma is currently in a new band, Sing-Sing. They have an ep out¿ called "feels like summer" on the Bella Union label.¿ Sadly, it is an import (unless you are in England) and I have¿ not heard it. Hope that helps. I do not know what Miki is up to,¿ but I miss lush too!

Back
Top Bottom