"I Have Forgiven Jesus" music video posted on Official YouTube/FB

Ketamine Sun

SCROLL & DESTROY
I dig how he uses Christian symbols, etc
to spotlight his true pagan humasexual
gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying โ€˜fuck offโ€™ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.

:cool:

Last edited:

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
It was just added to the Official YT channel on December 12, having lived elsewhere for many years.
Then given a FB post on the 13th:

"Peaking at Number 1 in the UK Indie Chart, I Have Forgiven Jesus certainly rocked the boat at the time of its release 15 years ago today.
Post links to your other favourite tracks from You Are The Quarry in the comments below!"

Regards,
FWD.

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

GodEmperorMorrissey

gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying โ€˜fuck offโ€™ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.

Christianity the embodiment of hate and ignorance? I'd love to hear your argument for that nonsense

!Viva Hate!

A

Anonymous

gawd-given nature.

Makes no sense at all. You been on the xmas booze a bit early?

!Viva Hate!

A

Anonymous

gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying โ€˜fuck offโ€™ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.:cool:
Sorry Satan, but Morrissey is a self-avowed Christian:

!Viva Hate!

A

Anonymous

Ewe. Keep your try hard shit on 4chan
There's nothing "try hard" about it.

Speaking of 4chan however, you ought to make a thead on /pol/, and ask them what they think of your tranny "fiscal conservatism". It would make for a very funny read.

Top Bottom