I have an extra ticket Oct 15th Vancouver

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
did you find someone?

Greg99

No... but I ended up upgrading my ticket (longstory) and almost touched His hand. What a great show!... I only wish it was longer.... but Moz leaves you wanting more.

rifke

No... but I ended up upgrading my ticket (longstory) and almost touched His hand. What a great show!... I only wish it was longer.... but Moz leaves you wanting more.
I got kinda bored. I mean, I love moz, but I can only stay interested in hearing him sing songs ive heard over and over already for so long. frankly, id rather he just stand up there and talk. I always love to hear what he says. I liked it when he said "thanks for all the gifts. I've sold them. got to make a living somehow!". he's so funny and cute <3

Greg99

Nah... I didn't get bored. It was an interesting set, couple songs I could've done without but I feel very fortunate that I got to see him. The guy is a legend! How Soon is Now and Seasick were my highlights.

rifke

Nah... I didn't get bored. It was an interesting set, couple songs I could've done without but I feel very fortunate that I got to see him. The guy is a legend! How Soon is Now and Seasick were my highlights.
for me it was jack the ripper. he was so sexy singing jack the ripper in that shirt.

rifke

he almost makes me wish I were a 19th century lice ridden whore who met a bad end. THATS how sexy it was.

A

Anonymous

I got kinda bored. I mean, I love moz, but I can only stay interested in hearing him sing songs ive heard over and over already for so long. frankly, id rather he just stand up there and talk. I always love to hear what he says. I liked it when he said "thanks for all the gifts. I've sold them. got to make a living somehow!". he's so funny and cute <3
You'll never make me believe you went cause that it so not you.

Top Bottom