I Have A Disease

No, you're wrong! My nutritionist told me that it was made from the roots of the jello tree. She's got one in her back yard!!! I think you're lying because you want it all for yourself!!!! Well, you and Skinner. ;)

How much does she charge you per hour? Plus, she's probably getting kickbacks from the hoof industry. Don't be so gullible, girl.

Did you know that spaghetti grows on trees? It's harvested by workers who use special rakes.

30dfokn.png
who the f*** put nrith + robby = love up there? :mad:
dont they know he is my current 'arch enemy' :gun:

for cowards perhaps, but i make mine as Robbylike as possible :cool:
as do others too though, f***ers here always trying mimic me :angry:
LOL!!! Uh?

Show me one tag that's written in your style but not written by you.

You can rest assured that I don't mimic you; I can't possibly write that poorly, no matter how hard I try.

You have a disturbingly violent streak.

actually i was not thinking it was you at all dude, calm down, its alrite
maybe some time away from the computer would be good for you dude...

That's hard to do when I work in front of a computer all day. I know that I'm not performing as much of a service to the community as you do, but it's the only job I could get.

yeah, but you spend all your off time here too, this is my off time
its scary dude, every time i come here, you are here :eek:
its sick, is there a time you are not here, when i am also not sleeping or at work or exercising in the morning or going out to clubs and concerts
if so, let me know, i will defo try and come then :)

yeah, but you spend all your off time here too, this is my off time
its scary dude, every time i come here, you are here :eek:
its sick, is there a time you are not here, when i am also not sleeping or at work or exercising in the morning or going out to clubs and concerts
if so, let me know, i will defo try and come then :)

Wait, are you telling me that you'll come here only when I'm not here? Promise?

I still cannot believe that it is not for more cowbell.

Tags
dave = troll dave go away too dave has bacne dave really is paris dave's not paris go away robby i can tag too i love paris i'm paris! jello fever jello sex <3 nrith + robby = love nrith does not douche paris + dave = love paris hilton = dave paris loves everybody! that's hot
Back
Top Bottom