I Have A Disease

Paris Hilton

Completely Loser
b00032doxa01a3cdpegsiqmpm6.jpg

It first started when I was a little girl and the nanny bought us some little cups of green jello to bring to the park. When I was about 12 I had my first jello shot at a White Trash party. It was topped with brandied cool whip. It was in a little beige dixie cup, the kind that poor people have in the bathroom. I know a retro chick who makes jello molds with peaches and peach schnapps.

Am I the only one here with this problem?

I don't eat Jello. It's made with gelatin, which comes from boiled cow and horse hooves. I can't believe you'd put that in your pretty mouth! For shame.

Hi Paris! I just read that you were thinner than ever before when you appeared at Sundance this week. Girl! You know that isn't where it's at. Come on now! Have a nice cheese quesadilla.

and...

the "paris hilton = dave" tag is soooooo 2007. It's over. I'm not. I wasn't then. i wouldn't ruin the fun of talking to Paris by being her, should the opportunity have ever hypothetically arisen.

and... cranberry is a weird flavor, Paris. wow. and PFTLT is right, Jello is gnarly.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! P! Jell-o is great!

I enjoy the tag "that's hot" haha.

Jello shots are addicting. Every year on the morning of the St. Patrick's Day Parade in the wonderful Scranton Pa, I enjoy a nice breakfast of jello shots. They are always green although I would prefer they use purple but what kind of Paddy's day is celebrated with purple.

I try to limit my annual Jello shot consumption to just that day, but it often does not end up that way. Boo.

I enjoy the tag "that's hot" haha.

Jello shots are addicting. Every year on the morning of the St. Patrick's Day Parade in the wonderful Scranton Pa, I enjoy a nice breakfast of jello shots. They are always green although I would prefer they use purple but what kind of Paddy's day is celebrated with purple.

I try to limit my annual Jello shot consumption to just that day, but it often does not end up that way. Boo.
you could also make Orange jello shots on St Paddy's day :gun:

I like jelly too.I like it with tinned mandarins and vanilla icecream.Yum.:horny:

I don't eat Jello. It's made with gelatin, which comes from boiled cow and horse hooves. I can't believe you'd put that in your pretty mouth! For shame.

No, you're wrong! My nutritionist told me that it was made from the roots of the jello tree. She's got one in her back yard!!! I think you're lying because you want it all for yourself!!!! Well, you and Skinner. ;)

I hear you're looking for a British best friend Paris?

I know you like sucking cock (the videos) so I'm sure you'll find many British best friends m'love.

I hear you're looking for a British best friend Paris?

I know you like sucking cock (the videos) so I'm sure you'll find many British best friends m'love.

f***ing hell david i knew you'd post on this. But, really?

Interesting--the tags say that I'm a douche, but when Chico mentioned Robby's name in a post yesterday, he got banned.

What? You use "Dave" in tags all the time. Don't be a creepy stalker and a whiner, too. You can't complain about people thinking that NRITH is a creep or whatever they tagged. You can't even complain about your real name being used because you revealed it when you were trying to collect information.

That really has to be your crowning achievement as a wannabe-stalker/boring failed troll. Revealing your own name because you have a theory about other people's screennames is such a hilariously inept thing to do. :D

Can I just tag "dumb ass" and we'll know it's you?

One more thing. You always try to drag other people in. What do Robby and Chico have to do with someone tagging NRITH? Not me by the way.

30dfokn.png

Tags
dave = troll dave go away too dave has bacne dave really is paris dave's not paris go away robby i can tag too i love paris i'm paris! jello fever jello sex <3 nrith + robby = love nrith does not douche paris + dave = love paris hilton = dave paris loves everybody! that's hot
Back
Top Bottom