I hate when somebody...

ask for somebody to share a moz/smiths tune on here and people reply with...

itunes has it..

shut the f*** up. we want it for free.. big deal if we don't buy it. not everybody has the money for it. i'm pretty sure, if YOU didn't have the money or time to buy it.. you would want it for free too...

f***ing rude people.

i hate you moz-solo.

I don't know what you're on about, but I've yet to see somebody reply with "itunes has it"

in fact, I've seen people freeloading and plundering Smiths and Morrissey tracks at will around here. FFS, somebody had the entire Complete set uploaded about 12 minutes after it hit the stores

Take a walk over to AYNIS and see what happens when you ask for free Morrissey and Smiths goods

...I used to send out a free "Home made" Smiths/Morrissey DVD to ANYBODY on here who wanted it, my "Fee" was just a cheap pack of blank DVDs in return , to continue my good work to the Smithsless amongst us...Not Many sent any blank discs back ( THANK YOU to those of you who did, or even sent "Other" material in return....you know who you are...Cheers!!) so I stopped, as it was costing me too much...( ...AND...some f***ER on here even Moaned about me not sending him one, and never even had the f***ing decency to say Thanks when it eventually arrived...you are NOT missed around here, (By me, anyway),Mute witness ( Ha...such an Apt name, as it turned out...).

...I used to send out a free "Home made" Smiths/Morrissey DVD to ANYBODY on here who wanted it, my "Fee" was just a cheap pack of blank DVDs in return , to continue my good work to the Smithsless amongst us...Not Many sent any blank discs back ( THANK YOU to those of you who did, or even sent "Other" material in return....you know who you are...Cheers!!) so I stopped, as it was costing me too much...( ...AND...some f***ER on here even Moaned about me not sending him one, and never even had the f***ing decency to say Thanks when it eventually arrived...you are NOT missed around here, (By me, anyway),Mute witness ( Ha...such an Apt name, as it turned out...).

Thank you very much. Nice people that help, your help is much appreciated.:bow:

Mute witness, now that was a long time ago. Wonder what happened to all these old names?

what were the contents of the DVD, do you remember?

I might be interested and I'll send you top-level DVD-Rs in return

..It had about 3 hours of ok quality VHS footage from various UK TV shows, from 1983-1994....I'll have to have a rummage to see if I have any copies still around.....

would be very interested in a copy and will be sure to send you something in return.

Back
Top Bottom