I hate piss-poor moderation on music forum websites

I am a Ghost

It's really sad.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

It's really sad.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Well then maybe you should just stop going to that forum if you just don't like it? If the staff is rude you don't go back to that restaurant. If whatever you bought broke you don't buy stuff from that place again. Stop whining. Man up for god sake women!

Well then maybe you should just stop going to that forum if you just don't like it? If the staff is rude you don't go back to that restaurant. If whatever you bought broke you don't buy stuff from that place again. Stop whining. Man up for god sake women!

Ghostie is only kidding.
He stopped coming here for a while, but cannot live without it. :p

Piss-poor advice.

Re: The pigsty

You shouldn't take seriously all the threads posted in the pigsty. :p

I've spent the day feeling like I'm going to puke and cleaning up poh-poh after a 3-year old who suddenly decided she doesn't want to use the toilet when she makes a poh-poh. Everything is a matter of life and death tonight.

I for one live and breathe solely thanks to piss poor moderation.

anagrams for moderator kitty include:

Tomato Dryer Kit
Armor Toed Kitty
Martyr Kited Too
Arty Irked Motto
A Miked Tory Trot

Me too! I love piss poor moderation. In fact, I might even start a fanpage on facebook for piss poor moderation!

Oh don't. Facebook is for the feebleminded. You're not one of those, are you?

All I know is that I went to look for a meme to supplement Ghost and Kewp's lil tif for a laugh and found this amazing video of a dog dancing the merengue that I can't stop marvelling over. For that I am forever grateful to I am Ghost and Kewpie. :p

Seriously, watch this. :eek:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc9xq-TVyHI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc9xq-TVyHI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Oh usual week in Rhodes weekend at Blackpool 2 barbeques. Nothing exciting really.

Back
Top Bottom