I hate my job!

Oh no! Don't do that. :D

I initially wrote penis and vag but apparently google translator doens't know the swedish term for penis and vag and I didn't want it to look too obvious.

Penis is the same, vagina....well I believe the correct name would be slida but you could say vagina also, everyone would know what it means.

Penis is the same, vagina....well I believe the correct name would be slida but you could say vagina also, everyone would know what it means.

Vagina is more a proper term than "slida". More medical.

But is vagina actually a swedish word? I don't think it is actually, I think it's svenglish.[/QUOTE

Are you kidding? It's most definitely a swedish word. Originally a latin word, but like many latin words it has been adjusted into common usage.

But is vagina actually a swedish word? I don't think it is actually, I think it's svenglish.[/QUOTE

Are you kidding? It's most definitely a swedish word. Originally a latin word, but like many latin words it has been adjusted into common usage.

Are you sure? I don't know to be honest, I just think it sounds svenglish. Oh god, why are we discussing this anyway? How did we get to here? No, back to the dirty talk!

It's in Svenska Akademiens Ordlista (http://www.svenskaakademien.se/web/Ordlista.aspx) so it certainly exists in the swedish language.

The thing with svenska akademiens ordlista is that it doesn't only contain words that are swedish, it contains words that are being used in swedish. A lot of words that are originally "laneord" is now in svenska akademiens ordlista. So if vagina is svenslish but today is generally understood and accepted it would be possible hat you would find it in svenska akademiens ordlista.

The thing with svenska akademiens ordlista is that it doesn't only contain words that are swedish, it contains words that are being used in swedish. A lot of words that are originally "laneord" is now in svenska akademiens ordlista. So if vagina is svenslish but today is generally understood and accepted it would be possible hat you would find it in svenska akademiens ordlista.

But it hasn't got anything to do with english, really. It's latin. Often used in medical situations etc. Wikipedia it.

Too bad Svenska Akademiens ordbok haven't come to the letter "V" yet, if it had then we would have all the answers we needed.

The swedes talking genitalia.

How about making a list with all words for it we can come up with? All non-swedish speaking people here can use it as random words when they get angry but don't want to swear in their own language.

How about making a list with all words for it we can come up with? All non-swedish speaking people here can use it as random words when they get angry but don't want to swear in their own language.

Too many to mention.

Gregor and Jackie, enough with this ordlista talk. Shouldn't you be onaneraring with each other on Skype by now? Emil, quit kukblocking them!

Gregor and Jackie, enough with this ordlista talk. Shouldn't you be onaneraring with each other on Skype by now? Emil, quit kukblocking them!

Nice work CG.
Jackie, anything to add?

Back
Top Bottom