I hate my job!

I am officially employed as a crazy person. THese are technically my ideas of reference which I am trying to piece together because I have delusions of grandeur. Get with the program, Gregor. :) (Ever since I quit my crazy blog in an effort to streamline, I post the crazy shit here on occassion so while I'm normal for the most part, sometimes when you read a "WTF post" you just have to smile and nod.)

So the stuff you posted was just gibberish?

Ookay... :crazy:

So the stuff you posted was just gibberish?

Ookay... :crazy:

Not exactly. The three points I posted all made up elements of a fear I have. The fear represents a dragon. In this case the fear was that the suicide pact I have with my androgyne was broken. So it's my job to show my dragon, or fear, in order for the solar portion of my androgyne to slay it with his mind. And it was slayed almost immediately. It's very weird stuff. :D Sun conquering moon stuff. It;s a system, an old system. But it requires me to look like a flippin' idiot in the process. :straightface:

Not exactly. The three points I posted all made up elements of a fear I have. The fear represents a dragon. In this case the fear was that the suicide pact I have with my androgyne was broken. So it's my job to show my dragon, or fear, in order for the solar portion of my androgyne to slay it with his mind. And it was slayed almost immediately. It's very weird stuff. :D Sun conquering moon stuff. It;s a system, an old system. But it requires me to look like a flippin' idiot in the process. :straightface:

Ah, now I'm witcha! :) I have that as well. Intense.

Here, let me get you started. You can take it to PM after this since Kewpie will get all mad:

"Jag vill att du sätter din kuk i min katt."

I don't think I could ever do dirty talk in swedish.....how strange.
Who does?

Here, let me get you started. You can take it to PM after this since Kewpie will get all mad:

Hahahah! What the f***? As I read this I happened to glance over at my own cat, sleeping on the couch...

:laughing::rofl:

CG!;

Jag = I, vill = want, att du = you to, sätter = put, din = your, kuk = cock, i = in, min = my, katt = cat

:lbf:

Hahahah! What the f***? As I read this I happened to glance over at my own cat, sleeping on the couch...

Oh no! Don't do that. :D

:laughing::rofl:

CG!;

Jag = I, vill = want, att du = you to, sätter = put, din = your, kuk = cock, i = in, min = my, katt = cat

:lbf:

I initially wrote penis and vag but apparently google translator doens't know the swedish term for penis and vag and I didn't want it to look too obvious.

Back
Top Bottom